Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is this accessory buying getting out of hand ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Am I the only one going mental buying things would love to hear others opinions and buying spree.

After all the accessories you buy for your car and looks like below, then yes your spending on these is getting out of hand and need help!

cri.jpg

The one I got fits great and have had no problems. It uses 3m tape directly over the existing panel so I am assuming with a bit of heat and some floss it would be removable at a later date.
Awesome thank you, looks like lead time is six weeks but I’m going to hit the buy button as whilst I’m not a big CF fan it’s way better than the wood and the appeal of simple install and ease of me being able to remove (it’s an evezy car I’m getting) is great

Reactions: Noel83
So I got my Model 3 30th September at Edinburgh

Removed Aero Caps and put on wheel nut covers and centre caps.

Bought M2 SSD 128 GB and formatted to Fat32 for Tesla Cam
USB 3.0 to NGFF M.2 B Key SSD External Enclosure Case Cover Box Caddy Adapter 6971485990534 | eBay
Vaseky M.2 2280 NGFF SATA SSD 480/256/128GB Internal Solid State Drive MLC | eBay

Then removed ugly number plates and replaced front with vinyl plate and back with perspex plate

Mud Flaps UK 4X Professional Car Mud Flaps Splash Guard Fender Mudguard For Tesla Model 3 | eBay

Little stickers for door release 8x Fit For Tesla Model 3 Door Exit Decal Luminous Button Sticker Kit Accessories | eBay

2 x Hockey pucks for lifting cars 2x Rubber Trolley Jack Adapters for your TESLA - Model S - Model X - UK Designed | eBay

Metal brake and throttle covers for Tesla Model 3 Non-Slip Aluminum Alloy Performance Foot Pedal Pads Silver UK 6212799088082 | eBay

Extra door seal kit from amazon

BougeRV rubber interior car mats For RHD Tesla Model 3 All-Weather Floor Mats

ABS carbon fibre cap for front dash https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Carbon-Fiber-Style-Dash-Panel-Genuine-Dashboard-Trim-Protect-For-Tesla-MODEL-3/202742037222?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Wireless charging pad listing from Fastech working perfectly with split USB cables $32.83 Car Center Console Dual Qi Wireless Charger w/ USB Splitter Cable for Tesla Model 3 - dual phones wireless charging pad (Android/iOS compatible) / 2*10W max. output / anti-slip design at FastTech - Free Shipping

Wrapped centre console using this video
and 1080 3m carbon fibre vinyl from https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3M-Di-NOC-CA-421-Carbon-Fibre-Black-Vinyl-Wrap-genuine-3M-cut-to-size/202572633919?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&var=502640263281&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649 using heat gun and some craft knifes from B&Q pack of three

On Order or waiting to arrive
ABS carbon fibre window switch covers $23.74 Car Door Window Lift Button Trim Decoration Sticker for Tesla Model 3 (6 Pieces) at FastTech - Free Shipping
Screen protector $11.73 Car Center Control Touch Screen Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Tesla Model 3 - explosion-proof / anti-fingerprint / anti-scratch at FastTech - Free Shipping
Car Footrest Foot Rest Pedal Stainless Cover Trim For Tesla Model3 https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Car-Footrest-Foot-Rest-Pedal-Stainless-Cover-Trim-For-Tesla-Model3-2017-2018-UK/333342429710?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Am I the only one going mental buying things would love to hear others opinions and buying spree.
the door stickers are left hand drive only so will not fit