Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Invoices for supercharging in Tesla Account Error

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Rooster6655

May 3, 2019
UK
Hi,

Has anyone since the 21st of January been able to download any invoices for supercharging under history in your Tesla account?

All I get is "Something went wrong, Please try later." previous to this date they worked, rather annoying as who you going to call to fix this!

As they are legally required to provide VAT invoices I hope they sort it out soon...

I’ve tried Safari and Chrome, I’ll try a few more!

Update: Now tried Safari, Chrome and Firefox on Os x and Edge on iOS, same error!

If anyone can generate invoices without an error can you post your platform and browser please.

I've also logged a support ticket with Tesla.

Last edited:
I’ve tried Safari and Chrome, I’ll try a few more!

Update: Now tried Safari, Chrome and Firefox on Os x and Edge on iOS, same error!

If anyone can generate invoices without an error can you post your platform and browser please.

I've also logged a support ticket with Tesla.

Its not a browser issue as I tried many, I did not manage to resolve it and its been broke since the 19th of Jan!

As usual Tesla are non responsive but as VAT invoices are a legal requirement its in their interest to sort it out!