Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Invisibility Mode Discovered!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw the Waffle House, too. Something about drivers, what? I dunno. Just saw Waffle House and said to myself "I'm living in the wrong state!" Appreciate that where you were driving, people are either headed to the Waffle House and are ravenously distracted, or they have recently left that institution, and are likely in some sort of food coma. I think the whitish Cadillac had just left and was so drowsy they had to make a U-turn because they forgot which way was home, and the cross-over SUV driver was turning wide because it was the shortest path to the Waffle House.

There were just looking for the Waffle House...geez

View attachment 104587

At 1:40 mark Anthony Bourdain Has Discovered The Waffle House - YouTube

The road looks to be confusing in the video. When people are confused they break the rules of the road and do odd things. By the way, people usually stay in their lanes in St Louis? Lane wondering it common here in Indiana.
Here's an animation of the diverging diamond (not the same intersection, but another in the same town. I think they're most confusing for people wanting to make a right turn after exiting the highway as it is not obvious what lanes traffic is approaching from to the left.

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone criticizing the OP, you didn't watch. Illegal u turn on a RED even, and another moron.
regardless you are supposed to turn into the NEAREST lane. I also USE my horn a lot! Saying something INSIDE your car doesn't do sh*t. It's better than the morons who think it's just an "airbag holder!" . And I love the scream

I feel as Evan did watching the video, though j don't beep my horn as long. I just wanted to mention that the Florida handbook lets you go over a lane when making a left turn. So the leftmost lane turning left then has the leftmost and 2nd most left lane to go into (assuming nobody next to you). If there are two left lanes, then the other left turn lane gets the 2nd and 3rd most lane when they make their left. It wasn't until after college that I learned it isn't this way everywhere.