Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to only display English posts?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Swinging back around on this. All the regional forums are now excluded from the "What's New" tab at the top of the page. Members should subscribe to the regional forum(s) that corresponds to where they live (and any other forums in which they're particularly interested). When you do that, a "Subscribed Forums" tab appears at the top of the page which is a shortcut to new posts in those forums.

Doug:

I have 390 subscribed threads (all threads that I've made a post to) when I look in settings, but I don't see a way to manually subscribe to a forum or single thread that I haven't posted to. What am I missing? (Also, no Subscribed Forums tab, probably since I don't know how to get an entire forum into subscriptions.)

Last edited:
There are a couple ways to subscribe to a specific forum or sub-form.

1.) While viewing the specific forum, where you see a list of threads, at the top right of that list are some drop down menus. Click Forum Tools and select "Subscribe to this Forum".

or

2.) When looking at the list of forums, such as on the TMC main page, click on the check mark in the green circle.

Subscribe.JPG

There are a couple ways to subscribe to a specific forum or sub-form.

1.) While viewing the specific forum, where you see a list of threads, at the top right of that list are some drop down menus. Click Forum Tools and select "Subscribe to this Forum".

or

2.) When looking at the list of forums, such as on the TMC main page, click on the check mark in the green circle.

View attachment 66006
Ah, I was looking at the red banner up top with the Forum Actions tab. The green circles mark the threads I've posted in (posting seems to automatically place them into my subscribed threads list), but threads I haven't posted to don't have a green circle that I can click on, so I'm not sure I can add them that way. Down at the thread level I can select a thread without a green circle and use the Thread Tools tab to subscribe; however.

Thanks for the help,
Bill