Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

how to add profile picture and contact administrator?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a hard time understanding why the developers (and I know the admins may not be able to control it) didn't make this an option to be shown saying 'you can't do this yet' in your profile.
We intend to do something for that, however we have to take care of other items first.

@boaterva you should be able to upload the avatar by now. Are you still not able to?

We intend to do something for that, however we have to take care of other items first.

@boaterva you should be able to upload the avatar by now. Are you still not able to?
Yep, as I said, the magic number for me was 8. Eight posts, and the Avatar and Signature options appeared. If that's the magic number for everyone, a bit of doc in a sticky post somewhere would probably be appreciated by other new members. :)

But are they private?
No one else can se them?
So really then, there is no such thing as PM in this forum, only conversations?
They are private to the members involved in the conversation but they can still be seen by the admins of the site. I do not think that is out of the ordinary for forum software, though.

If you have something truly private to exchange, it might be best to exchange phone numbers in a conversation or, less securely, email addresses.