Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Helping about charging for non Tesla owner

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey,

I’m sure currently seeing a woman who has a Tesla Model 3 SR, and looking for help on charging.

Unfortunately I only have street parking, and usually can’t park in front of my house so setting up something at home wouldn’t work right now.
I did find that there is a FLO charging station on the street 2 blocks away that would be perfect, but just wanted to make sure it would work.

It says it’s J1772 and it’s 7.2 kW. Parking is $2/hour there.

I believe she would have an adapter when she bought the car for the J1772 correct? Also, what distance can I expect to get from an hour of charge. Not looking to fully charge the car, but getting maybe 75-100km would be ideal.

Thanks!