Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Happiness Guarantee Vanished ...... Now you see it .. now you don't ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A furry white one like in your avatar lol ??:D
My "Conductor" avatar may have a white side, but I think that is NOT fur. It is oily, slick and rather stiff - may look like something you want to pet. When walking amongst Gentoo and Chinstrap penguins, they mostly ignore you, but one should not ignore them. They tend to bow down and projectile poop a smelly fish mash - with 10+ feet of trajectory. Waterproof boots/pants/jackets are obvious- but I did not know I needed face shields. Petting this fellow was not the first thing that came to mind.

• Funny
Reactions: xkwizit and ohmman
You know, when my grandfather entered his early 50s, around 1967 or so, he bought a Jaguar XKE (E Type). It was stylish, really cool, and it was constantly going to the shop. He had to have two, one to drive and the one that was being worked on.

I figured, since I was entering my early 50s, now nearly 50 years later, I would by a Tesla Model S P85. It is stylish, really cool, and goes to the shop...well, more than my Volt did, and my Acura Legend from 25 years ago did, but less than my Saab 9-3 and certainly less than my Mercedes did. For something that is a sexy, even semi-exotic ride from a company that never built a car from the ground up before (Roadster started with a Lotus), pretty well done.

Model X is also semi-exotic - with those "billionaire doors" etc. Still, easier to maintain than a DeLorean or anything else that has gull wing or scissor wing doors on it.

If you are looking for an Acura MDX or Lexus SUV, this isn't it. But, you only live once.

Now for the useful advice. I would push the DS for the happiness guarantee. You should have a parachute on the plane if the flight was advertised as coming with a parachute, even if the airline has a great safety record.

Reactions: ohmman
I have a friend of mine who bought a new top of the line Range Rover and I bought my X. I am not kidding every time I see him he is in a loaner car in the last 8 months I have seen his Range Rover maybe 3 times. He has finally quit telling how superior his Range Rover is to Tesla. I think it makes good business sense to offer a Happiness Guarantee at the very beginning of a new model. I just picked up another X and it is near perfection.

Status
Not open for further replies.