Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Grand Opening in Bernallilo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went to the Tesla Service Center grand opening this morning in Albuquerque/Bernalillo. It looks to be a very nice facility with 13 lifts for service. The showroom is not real large but they had vehicles available for test rides. The service area is very large, especially compared to the one in Nambe. I was talking to the regional manager who was there, and she told me that they are TENTATIVELY going to be open for service on the 12th. Overall I was impressed.

I went to the Tesla Service Center grand opening this morning in Albuquerque/Bernalillo. It looks to be a very nice facility with 13 lifts for service. The showroom is not real large but they had vehicles available for test rides. The service area is very large, especially compared to the one in Nambe. I was talking to the regional manager who was there, and she told me that they are TENTATIVELY going to be open for service on the 12th. Overall I was impressed.
Any word on being able to openly sell Teslas in NM?