Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Get Amped Tour: Seattle, 7/6 - 7/8

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My invitation came in at 5:32pm last night. Missed it until this morning because gmail redirected it to my spam folder. Confirmed for noon Friday.

Not surprised they're running it from the Seattle service center. It is about 5 blocks from an I5 onramp and has facilities for charging and was originally a store before...

Movin' on up
To the east side

I live in the Seattle area and I did not receive my invite for next week. I just e-mailed [email protected] and they called me back within 10 minutes and scheduled me over the phone for a test drive on Friday!

I received the Fremont and LA invites so perhaps the invites were sent out of order? I don't know.

I am Model S reservation #P293. I reserved the day the car was announced over 3 years ago and I can't wait to test drive it! Luckily, Tesla customer support came through again and I am all sorted.

Got my invite on Thursday evening for Seattle next weekend. The test drives are going out of the Tesla Service Center near Westlake & Mercer in Seattle. I booked 11a-12p on Friday. I'm going by myself, so I may have a couple of passenger slots (offering to friends in the area at first, but no takers so far). Send a PM if interested.

Does anyone know if the invitations are going out in order of reservation number? I live in Seattle and am P4173. I have n0t received an invitation yet.

Look in your spam folder. I'm P7971 and I have received an invite. If it's not in your spam folder, then e-mail Tesla. Sometimes email doesn't make it during a mass mailing for one reason or another.

Does anyone know if the invitations are going out in order of reservation number? I live in Seattle and am P4173. I have n0t received an invitation yet.
I'm P1988, and received nothing, either. I may call soon to make sure my "No, thanks, I'll wait for the next one" button clicks from the LA invitation were... misinterpreted.

Edit: My invitation showed up at 7:29 PDT. :)

Last edited:
Five cars in Seattle

I stopped by the Bellevue store today...they don't know what colors will be here. They are only expecting 4 cars, as after LA the fleet will be split up.

I was at the Bellevue store today and they said they will have 5 cars in Seattle next weekend. Also note that the Mercer Street exit off I-5 will be closed next weekend which could delay people heading over to their appointments.

I'm P7191 and still waiting for my invite. I did get the one for LA four days before the event, so hoping I will make it for this one. Apparently there were 700 appointments in LA, so since there are half the number of cars here next weekend there should be 350 appointments?

sounds like jerry33 maybe didn't get the seattle mail then if none of us have..

Well, I answered the original one with a No Thanks so they wouldn't be waiting for my reply. Not that I wouldn't like a test drive, but the nearest test drive is 1000 miles away, so there's no point in them wasting electrons on me.