Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Geneva Motor Show - Zurich to Geneva on Friday, 9th of March 2012

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Plan to join the trip.
Ride from Meilenwerk/Böblingen to Hotel Dolder Zürich (~200 km ) no problem.
But Zürich to Genf (~320 km) kritical - so charging (32A) on the way should be planed.
Will TESLA Swiss organize this?
Martin

Zürich to Geneva is around 280 Km. So no problem. The event is organized by Tesla Motors Zürich. They plan a lunch stop in Bern, might be that they will organizing some charging there ( here ) ?
Charging in Grauholz is fine but not free, you have to buy a charging card at the shop. ( Or you can use mine if you want, no problem ) There are also several 16 A charging points and one 32 A charging point from "Park and Charge" on this route.
I work in Bern and live in Murten, both places en route. So if anybody needs any assistance, just tell me.

I have received an e-mail for this Tesla Road trip. I live near Aix-en-Provence in south of France.
I can travel to Genova with a charging point but it will be difficult for me to reach Zurich.
I do not know charging point in Switzerland.
But I will be very happy to be at the Motor Show with my Roadster.
Do you know if there is HPC in Europe installed by TESLA MOTORS?
There is one HPC 70A in South of France at "La Réserve" near Saint-Tropez.

I have received an e-mail for this Tesla Road trip. I live near Aix-en-Provence in south of France.
I can travel to Genova with a charging point but it will be difficult for me to reach Zurich.
I do not know charging point in Switzerland.
But I will be very happy to be at the Motor Show with my Roadster.
Do you know if there is HPC in Europe installed by TESLA MOTORS?
There is one HPC 70A in South of France at "La Réserve" near Saint-Tropez.

believe there is one at la reserve in Geneva as well call them and ask

I send an e-mail to "La Réserve" in Geneva and they will be happy to charge the Roadster.
Does someone know if there will have charging point 32A or HPC in the special parking just outside the Salon exhibition hall.
If need to plan my trip to Zürich, if I can I will reach all TESLA Roadster driver at the store.
Otherwise I will wait outside of Geneva Auto Show.
Does TESLA Zürich have more informations (Store departure, Geneva Auto Show arrival)?
Thanks

I send an e-mail to "La Réserve" in Geneva and they will be happy to charge the Roadster.
Does someone know if there will have charging point 32A or HPC in the special parking just outside the Salon exhibition hall.
If need to plan my trip to Zürich, if I can I will reach all TESLA Roadster driver at the store.
Otherwise I will wait outside of Geneva Auto Show.
Does TESLA Zürich have more informations (Store departure, Geneva Auto Show arrival)?
Thanks

The plan is not yet finalized. But it seems there will be stops in Aarau, Bern and Nyon. So you could join us at any of those places. Bern should be at lunch time ( with lunch )
I have used La Reserve in Geneva and they have HPC and 32 A