Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gallons of Light - Tesla Model S Supercharger Commercial

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can't take any credit for anything to do with this wonderful video but as soon as I saw it up on the forum yesterday I immediately wrote to Autoblog as I thought they might be interested in posting something about it (I'm the Max S. they thank for the tip at the end)...so I guess I can take a little credit for that :biggrin:.

I can't take any credit for anything to do with this wonderful video but as soon as I saw it up on the forum yesterday I immediately wrote to Autoblog as I thought they might be interested in posting something about it (I'm the Max S. they thank for the tip at the end)...so I guess I can take a little credit for that :biggrin:.

I know Jalopnik usually is a bit of a hater on the Tesla, but how about also to them?

Hey all.

Would really appreciate any help you can provide in getting this video out there. Elon tweeting it and Tesla posting it has been great, at we're at over 30,000 views on Youtube. But we want to keep the momentum going.

Please Tweet and Facebook the link to Tesla Model S: Commercial - YouTube

Does anyone know anyone with lots of Twitter followers or other celebs that would want to support EVs and Tesla and help us get the word out?

Appreciate the help and support from this community!

Pretty sure Cameron Diaz has one. See if you can tweet it to her and maybe she'll retweet it. Not sure who else has one.

I've already posted it to FB and passed it around everywhere I know.

Hey all.

Would really appreciate any help you can provide in getting this video out there. Elon tweeting it and Tesla posting it has been great, at we're at over 30,000 views on Youtube. But we want to keep the momentum going.

Please Tweet and Facebook the link to Tesla Model S: Commercial - YouTube

Does anyone know anyone with lots of Twitter followers or other celebs that would want to support EVs and Tesla and help us get the word out?

Appreciate the help and support from this community!

All, if you get Current TV, tune in by 4:25 to see Jordan Bloch and me talk about my Tesla and Gallons of Light.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361837638.844626.jpg

Ad was made by jbloch

It's my car, me and my family (on a very long weekend)

It's LLoyd's house (on a very early morning)

Narrated by Roadster owner James Arnold Taylor, one of the biggest voice actors of our time including voice of Obi-Wan Kenobi on Star Wars: The Clone Wars. I bumped into him at Tesla Service and we got to talking. I introduced him to jbloch and the rest is history.

Go to http://www.gallonsoflight.com to read all about it.

Very cool, man. Think about it. Customers making free commercials for the company they bought the product from....
Everything is different with Tesla and the Model S. EU reservation holders applaud you!!