Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
whatever dude. I was an idiot and went and pushed my Lucille and got nothing, before reading the following posts. Now I have to wait like @Ryan27
I might be like @Ramphex and go into service mode and just start pressing any button I see.. hey wait, there is one for reinstall current version... maybe that will do it... I am kidding @AlanSubie4Life !

whatever dude. I was an idiot and went and pushed my Lucille and got nothing, before reading the following posts. Now I have to wait like @Ryan27

ace-ventura-jim-carey.gif

Has anyone found a workaround to getting it checking for updates more than once per day?
Damn... Do I waste my daily check now or do I wait until I see a bigger push on TeslaFi? 😵
Patience, Grasshopper.

Ryan, I'd wait till substantial numbers are getting it. They seem to release in small lots first, and then increase the lot size when no one reports a bad bug. So checking for updates probably won't help till there are a few hundred already downloaded. Just a hunch. Worth what you paid for it.

SW

P.S. Besides, you might be wise to wait to see a few reviews first so as not to get stuck with a problem release.

• Helpful
Reactions: FSDtester#1
Patience, Grasshopper.

Ryan, I'd wait till substantial numbers are getting it. They seem to release in small lots first, and then increase the lot size when no one reports a bad bug. So checking for updates probably won't help till there are a few hundred already downloaded. Just a hunch. Worth what you paid for it.

SW

P.S. Besides, you might be wise to wait to see a few reviews first so as not to get stuck with a problem release.
Your right, I am an OG 100% safety score tester. So patience has not been my friend lately!

Reactions: Pdubs and Ramphex