Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting, there was no update indicated in the app, but when I went to the software section, I got an update notification… from 25.2 to 25.3. Oh yea sorry this is on my non-FSD Model Y. My $10k FSD package doesn’t allow me to get newest software updates on my pre-re-refresh refresh Model S.
I'm presupposing that like most other releases, while the release notes are unchanged there are lots of undocumented detail changes that they still have to check prior to wider release. Maybe the version number is the clue - we won't get it until the 25th :rolleyes:

The reason I ask, the last time I went to service, I had a rattle near the yoke and the tech asked me to go on a test drive. We went on a highway and just before he asked if I knew the car has another 250 to 300 HP. I said no. Car was already in service mode. Whole screen red, me in passenger seat. He pressed a couple of buttons fast, didn't see what he did. Anyways we get on the on ramp and asked if I cared if he floored it. I said heck no, nail it. Geez, it felt like a bat outta hell. So our cars are speed limited for sure. I asked why I couldn't buy that upgrade. He said he didn't know if they will ever offer it. So for the last few months I have been wondering what he did.
Calling BS. If this happened, then it was placebo from being in the passenger seat.

Calling BS. If this happened, then it was placebo from being in the passenger seat.
It wasn't my first time in the passenger seat, and I agree it sounds like bs.
The telling factor was that I usually wear a hat and glasses (on top of hat) while driving and have floored it tons of times. This time it took my glasses and hat and they flew into the back seat. I had my hat on tight. This never happens when I drive.

It wasn't my first time in the passenger seat, and I agree it sounds like bs.
The telling factor was that I usually wear a hat and glasses (on top of hat) while driving and have floored it tons of times. This time it took my glasses and hat and they flew into the back seat. I had my hat on tight. This never happens when I drive.
There's not an extra 250-300hp worth of output from the battery. It's just not possible. The Model 3 Performance has pretty much tapped out the maximum output from the Model 3 battery.

Last edited:
There's not an extra 250-300hp worth of output from the battery. It's just not possible. The Model 3 Performance has pretty much tapped out the maximum output from the Model 3 battery.
I agree, I don't think it's the battery, I think it's the motors are not using 100%.
We do know now that the same motors are on the Semi, so maybe there are some software limitations in place. Just a guess

That was probably the case with other models too…. Until there all of the sudden was a $2,000 acceleration package (software update)😅

Reactions: FSDtester#1
Fo shizzle my nizzle.......
321142784_477219481192261_4167848065468077671_n.jpg