Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found something interesting the other day going into service mode.
You just hold the model name under the software tab then enter password "service"
It shows 1 fault. I am paraphrasing, but the first button under the service tab shows a speed reduction enabled, it mentions speed, creeping, and I think acceleration.
It is enabled by default, but can be turned off. I left it where it was in fear of getting kicked out of beta.

Thanks for the update, so your saying there's a chance...

9A814E96-FE7C-4351-A3A3-515788FFFC06.jpeg

I found something interesting the other day going into service mode.
You just hold the model name under the software tab then enter password "service"
It shows 1 fault. I am paraphrasing, but the first button under the service tab shows a speed reduction enabled, it mentions speed, creeping, and I think acceleration.
It is enabled by default, but can be turned off. I left it where it was in fear of getting kicked out of beta.

This?

image.jpg

I’m serious lol. Try driving it in service mode and it’ll be limited to 7mph.
The reason I ask, the last time I went to service, I had a rattle near the yoke and the tech asked me to go on a test drive. We went on a highway and just before he asked if I knew the car has another 250 to 300 HP. I said no. Car was already in service mode. Whole screen red, me in passenger seat. He pressed a couple of buttons fast, didn't see what he did. Anyways we get on the on ramp and asked if I cared if he floored it. I said heck no, nail it. Geez, it felt like a bat outta hell. So our cars are speed limited for sure. I asked why I couldn't buy that upgrade. He said he didn't know if they will ever offer it. So for the last few months I have been wondering what he did.

The reason I ask, the last time I went to service, I had a rattle near the yoke and the tech asked me to go on a test drive. We went on a highway and just before he asked if I knew the car has another 250 to 300 HP. I said no. Car was already in service mode. Whole screen red, me in passenger seat. He pressed a couple of buttons fast, didn't see what he did. Anyways we get on the on ramp and asked if I cared if he floored it. I said heck no, nail it. Geez, it felt like a bat outta hell. So our cars are speed limited for sure. I asked why I couldn't buy that upgrade. He said he didn't know if they will ever offer it. So for the last few months I have been wondering what he did.

Not sure what he pressed. That setting actually limits you to 7mph in service mode if toggled off. If toggled on, it removes the speed limit for the service mode.

Could it potentially remove the speed limit all together? Possibly. Would need someone to check.

Reactions: FSDtester#1
Not sure what he pressed. That setting actually limits you to 7mph in service mode if toggled off. If toggled on, it removes the speed limit for the service mode.

Could it potentially remove the speed limit all together? Possibly. Would need someone to check.
It's definitely not the same setting, he entered a code in the password box.
We were already in service mode, then he pulled up the password box, entered a code, then checked some button. Then unlocked a whole other level of torque

Reactions: Ramphex
If this is another .69 build, why the duck isn't it 10.69.420?! Wtf is this 10.69.25 nonsense?

We were already in service mode, then he pulled up the password box, entered a code, then checked some button. Then unlocked a whole other level of torque

I’m sure Tesla will release that power boost to us…. In two weeks…. For $2000….

Reactions: FSDtester#1
When I was a teenager in the 1970s, I read a lot about the fearsome Soviet MiG-25 Foxbat. It was an interceptor originally designed to go after the supersonic B-70 Valkyrie that was never deployed.

The Foxbat reputedly had a top speed of Mach 3.2, and indeed one was tracked flying over Israel at that clip. It turned out, after truth came out thanks to a defecting pilot, that yes it could do that speed - once. That would be the last flight on those engines.

Hopefully the Plaid motors are more robust when kicked into Double-Secret Hellbat Mode.

All this delay so we can get 69.3.x repackaged as 69.25.:eek: Geez we could have got this last week along with everyone else. 🤣 OK push out the holiday update and Whole Mars can say BEST driving Beta update ever and Elon can Tweet about how soon we will get V11 yet again.😆
Elon is busy making terrible snap decisions at Twitter right now so isn't paying attention over here