Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida: Recommendations for Detailers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks Pete, already in contact with Sean and others you suggested.

Anyone in SE FL area, if interested, after doing the film and/or paint protection, a good guy I found to take care of maintaining the inside and outside is Alex at "Car and Carpet cleaning" (954) 642-6933.

Of course your goal may be that after doing all of that work, you can just maintain it yourself, but for $45.00 this guy spent a lot more than an hour cleaning every part of the car and somehow, in my opinion, made it look better.

He also gave me two bottles with the products he use so I could do it myself, plus educated me in what to watch out for, best practices and tips on keeping the car looking pristine. Just a really super nice guy.

Besides my MS, he told me he is also maintaining the cars of three other Tesla owners as well (including other very expensive and unique high-performance vehicles), so maybe they can back me up on his workmanship.

He is also a real big Tesla fan.

I found a gem of a auto detailer. The company is called Advance Mobile Detailing (954-632-1582), John The owner does amazing work. I took my Black P85 in for a full paint correction and had him apply Opti-Coat Pro. He is one of only a few vendors that are approved by Opti-Coat in Florida.

My car looks looks like a different car since he completed his work. Here is a video of the car finished. I tried to post video before but moderator flagged it as advertising

I highly recommend him!

Last edited by a moderator:
Since this thread is a year old now, I'm going to ask for any updated detailer recommendations for the Fort Lauderdale area.

I left my MS in a local shop to have the calipers painted, and now it has paint overspray on all the horizontal surfaces of the entire car--very rough texture. It's going to need a thorough claying to start with.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Since this thread is a year old now, I'm going to ask for any updated detailer recommendations for the Fort Lauderdale area.

I left my MS in a local shop to have the calipers painted, and now it has paint overspray on all the horizontal surfaces of the entire car--very rough texture. It's going to need a thorough claying to start with.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

FI_Pete has now become an official sponsor for Florida supporting TMC. Pete has been great at recommending other folks in the case of problems like this so you might try reaching out to him; I know he's sometimes over your way so he might even be available himself.

I tried several detailers until I met Aventura's Finest Car Wash (there's a location in Aventura and another near downtown Miami). They do a phenomenal job and have a nice waiting area. I never take the car anywhere else to get washed anymore.

I tried several detailers until I met Aventura's Finest Car Wash (there's a location in Aventura and another near downtown Miami). They do a phenomenal job and have a nice waiting area. I never take the car anywhere else to get washed anymore.
+1

I use their Aventura Mall location. Very nice to have some lunch, do shopping, or watch a movie while I wait for my car to be detailed. There are usually Ferrari, Lambos, Porsche, Rolls there - so caring for your Tesla should not be a problem.

Coming down from Boston thinking of getting OptiCoat done. Anyone have suggestions on a place in Miami? What's the cost?

I know it's a bit out of the way for you, but I would also recommend Pete Borras at fipremierdetailing.com in Sarasota. Pete is a perfectionist. It's worth the drive for his quality work. You may also want to consider GTechniq coating as well. The new serum product is fantastic!