Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PPF & Ceramic Coat Pros - Northern NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
PPF & Ceramic Coat Pros - Northern NJ

I am a new owner of a Model Y Long Range (May 2023). Before I purchased it I did a lot of research on PPF and Ceramic Coating as Tesla has a reputation for soft paint that easily chips. I watched many YouTube videos and read many TMC NJ forum posts to learn more about the process, the best PPF/ceramic coat products to use, and to find a qualified detail service center in NJ to do the work. I knew that STEK PPF and Opti-Coat Ceramic Coat were some of the highest quality products. I also learned that the process is complicated and it's really important to find a detail service center that knows what they are doing. I called a few detail service centers in northern NJ but wasn't happy with any of them, either they didn't have the STEK and Opti-Coat that I was looking for or didn't work on many Teslas. On TMC NJ I kept running into rave reviews for Always Clean Detailing Services in Fair Lawn, NJ. I decided to give them a call and get some pricing. Felix, the owner, answered and we had a terrific conversation, you feel immediately like you are part of the family when talking with him. They had everything I was looking for, and a LOT of experience with Tesla. They go way back with Tesla and partnered with them in the early days, helping the Tesla Service centers to prep the cars when they got off the auto carriers (back in those days that service was outsourced).

Now Tesla does that in-house, but Felix has continued to work with Tesla owners helping them with any detailing needs they have for their Tesla. He and his team even fly out to California frequently for Tesla PPF and window tint training. He owns a Model X Plaid that he rents out too. So he knows Tesla well. I decided to have him do a full wrap with the STEK Satin PPF on my Tesla and do the Opti-Coat Ceramic Coating. I also had him put my Basenor (third party) mud flaps on and paint my brake calipers red. He did such an amazing job :) I was thrilled with the results! Not only is Always Clean Detailing providing high-quality service, but they are also delivering a really special experience. Felix is highly knowledgeable, has a lot of energy, and cares about his business. This is a big investment, and I am so happy that the work was terrific and better yet the EXPERIENCE was terrific! I would highly recommend Felix and his team for any detailing needs you have for your Tesla.

IMG_2662.jpg
IMG_2659.jpg
IMG_2658.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2661.jpg
    IMG_2661.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 47