Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NJ PPF, Tinting, and Ceramic Coating Experience (Model Y & Model 3 Highland) - Wayne, NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, guys.
Just want to share a pleasant experience and really good quality works that I'm loving so far.
With recent home purchase, budgets were very tight so couldn't do everything I wanted but found great options with very attractive pricing.

Shop Information: Ceramic Pro (Wayne, NJ) / They are right next to EV certified and focused body shop on Rt. 23
Owner: James (Great guy to make things happened and perform the best outcome)
Contact: [email protected] (Gmail shows "Michael Daniel" but James will response) / 973-321-7021

If you are looking for a decent pricing with the best outcome (I contacted lots of vendors and shops that the members recommended around 50 miles radial range, I personally prefer here after detail comparisons and reviews with pricing options). Mention him that you are contacting from Tesla Motors Club, then he will try his best to offer you with good pricing! I hope this posting would be helpful for members & James!

Detail works
[Model Y]
  • Purchased: 08/2023
  • Owned
  • Works (08/2023): PPF for front bumper, Ceramic Coating (Bronze), Windows tinting (Front driver/passenger) with carbon film 25%
  • As of today
    • "0" issue, and the body of the car is still silk soft
    • Tinting film is amazingly cut the heat from outside even under a direct sunlight (you can definitely feel it). They had a testing equipment so you can decide after experience how it works
    • Someone scratched passenger side's front bumper. PPF protected very well, and I was able to remove scratches with a sponge cleaner (I think it was a Magic Cleaner)
[Model 3 Highland]
  • Purchased: 03/2024
  • Leased
  • Works (03/2024): 4 side windows only with carbon film 25% (because I love how it cut the heat and of course a better looking)
  • As of today
    • Just thinking of doing for rear window as well since I always think this is a great investment to reduce the cabin temperature
See below pictures! (Just in case if you are curious, posting pictures in a rainy day how it is from in and out for visibility)
KakaoTalk_20240323_124835877.jpg

KakaoTalk_20240316_192421071_02.jpg

KakaoTalk_20240323_113922734_02.jpg
KakaoTalk_20240323_113922734.jpg
KakaoTalk_20240316_192421071_01.jpg