Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 6.2 poll to say when you got it

On which model have you received the 6.2 firmware update?

• Classic Model S

Votes: 98 37.7%
  • Auto-pilot model S

Votes: 57 21.9%
  • Dual-drive (non perf)

Votes: 21 8.1%
  • P85D

Votes: 84 32.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 968
The very early poll results would seem to indicate that unlike many of the recent updates, the P85Ds (and most recently the S85Ds) are not the first models to receive the update this time.

But but but I want it now! It's not fair <stomps feet, throws a hissy fit>.

My car will be parked at the airport for the next few days. I hope it downloads while its sitting there. I've got a road trip this Friday and the new features would be useful. I'm going to be pushing the range limits on the P85D.

But but but I want it now! It's not fair <stomps feet, throws a hissy fit>. 

My car will be parked at the airport for the next few days. I hope it downloads while its sitting there. I've got a road trip this Friday and the new features would be useful. I'm going to be pushing the range limits on the P85D.

Well, just make sure to align those valve stems properly...

I'm taking my P85D into the Service Center for installation of next-gen seats (finally :biggrin:)

Do you think it's reasonable to ask them to push 6.2 to it while it's in their hands so I can download it overnight?

Reasonable yes, but remember the last 6.1 update, at first it wasn't possible for them as it has to be attributed to your car from HQ for the first couple weeks.

I'm taking my P85D into the Service Center for installation of next-gen seats (finally :biggrin:)

Do you think it's reasonable to ask them to push 6.2 to it while it's in their hands so I can download it overnight?

I'd set up an appt. for my 50k service about 10 days ago, which my car goes in for tomorrow. I may or may not ask about 6.2, but it is pretty routine that they will upgrade to whatever the latest firmware is out there if the car is in for anything beyond a tire rotation or something very simple like that.

But but but I want it now! It's not fair <stomps feet, throws a hissy fit>. 

Yep, looks like p85s? Remember all to fill in wiki page or PM Dirk in order to get better accounting than this crude poll, thanks :)

Heh, I'm on road trip tomorrow morning in my p85d... And I'd love to see how this copes with US/Canada transition.

Reasonable yes, but remember the last 6.1 update, at first it wasn't possible for them as it has to be attributed to your car from HQ for the first couple weeks.

Corporate controls roll-out and determines when "GA" occurs so that service centers push it.

As of last week, service centers were pushing 6.1 (.200 release).