Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Extra set of wall mounted Power Connector & 19 inches of standard rim for sales

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I like the idea of donating wall connectors to car parks willing to put them in. That way they get used by the community. This is something that was very successfully done in the USA by Roadster owners. However, it seems that Tesla are willing to donate chargers to pretty much anyone who is willing to put them in for public use anyway. The issue is finding the locations and paying for the ancillary stuff (signage, electrical installation, etc).

Same here, got one in my closet as dust collector. Should we organize a Wall connector donation program. Give them back to Tesla so they don't need to produce that much and the cost they saved goes to charity

+1 for this idea, say cost of the connector to Tesla is $2k if we have 100 of them joining the program that's 200k to charity, it's publicity for Tesla furthermore if Tesla could find a developer as partner for this publicity then some of these connectors can be free issued for installation at developer's properties. Costs of PR to developer would be installation of the connector but that'll attract Tesla owners to spend at their properties!

CLP just announced a program for installing separate meter for the management, hope it really helps promote the use of wall connector

I printed the flyer and a copy of the "Press Release" and gave them to the management company to persuade them that the public space and the re-selling of electricity issues could be resolved. However, they have issues such as the extra insurance for putting up extra connectors and electricity meters in the car park and the "look" of the car park if many of these connectors and meters are put up.

At least, I made the first step.

I printed the flyer and a copy of the "Press Release" and gave them to the management company to persuade them that the public space and the re-selling of electricity issues could be resolved. However, they have issues such as the extra insurance for putting up extra connectors and electricity meters in the car park and the "look" of the car park if many of these connectors and meters are put up.

At least, I made the first step.
1.PNG
Will these help?