Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Small bug. In Europe, a car may show up as a mileage of "3 172 km"

Model S P90D 5YJSA7E40GF136117 | Tesla France

But in your list, shows up as "3" - that space is being treated as termination. I guess look for the km and take all tokens, ignoring whitespace?
Thanks. There were a few like that, now fixed.

I have code to parse the miles (or KM) from all the European countries, including the space in France (I actually remove that space and other characters in two different places). I think the ones you found were added several months ago before I had that code. But that really shouldn't happen going forward.

New feature announcement for EV-CPO.com!

I've now added a "Real Time Listing Feed" section, so you can now watch any changes that occur to the database in (almost) real time.

There's a new section called "Real Time Listing Feed" that when open, shows you a scrolling list of the most recent changes, including:
  • - New Listings
  • - Price changes (up or down)
  • - Sold cars that have been relisted
  • - Hidden cars that are now listed
  • - Location changes

There are three separate feeds, one each for United States, Canada, and Europe. Click the button for each Region. Also, there's no need to reload/refresh the webpage, it automatically grabs new updates on every cycle through the listings.

There's also a slider bar for you to change the scrolling speed if it goes to fast or slow for you.

You can click on any car image to be taken directly to the Tesla Motors detail page for all the options and more photos of each car, and of course, the "Buy Now" button.

This feature is open to everyone -- no subscription or login necessary!

Enjoy!

New feature announcement for EV-CPO.com!

I've now added a "Real Time Listing Feed" section, so you can now watch any changes that occur to the database in (almost) real time.

This is pretty cool! Would you be able to add a date in front of the time? It's scrolling, but without knowing the date it's confusing.

>>10:30 pm -- Model S Trim...
>>4:40 am -- Model S
>>9:00 am -- Model X Trim:...
>>3:07 pm -- Model S Trim: S85 VIN:....

Minor (?) Enhancement request for those who may enjoy it.

From the main list page, Trim level shows P90D, P100D and so on. However, if you are parsing the options list, could you "sniff out" Ludicrous mode option and actually list out the P90DL and P100DL right on the list-page in the trim option selector?

This is pretty cool! Would you be able to add a date in front of the time? It's scrolling, but without knowing the date it's confusing.

>>10:30 pm -- Model S Trim...
>>4:40 am -- Model S
>>9:00 am -- Model X Trim:...
>>3:07 pm -- Model S Trim: S85 VIN:....

Yeah, that's because there's not a lot of data yet..(just yesterday and today).

I'll probably clear it out each morning so it only shows changes "today", depending on how many changes we see per day.

But if not, I'll add a date.

Minor (?) Enhancement request for those who may enjoy it.

From the main list page, Trim level shows P90D, P100D and so on. However, if you are parsing the options list, could you "sniff out" Ludicrous mode option and actually list out the P90DL and P100DL right on the list-page in the trim option selector?

Since I don't think I've seen Tesla officially use the P90DL as a named trim option, I've only seen 'P90D w/Ludicrous mode' (or 'P100D w/ludicrous'), I don't want to start doing exception coding creating a new trim designation (or what Tesla calls 'badges' internally) than what already officially exists.

So what I did was remove the "Supercharging Enabled" column, and replaced it with a "Ludicrous enabled" Y/N column, so you can easily filter on just cars with Ludicrous mode.

Reactions: bonaire
I noticed that there are several (couple dozen) that are listed as S85, when they are P85 or P85+, such as this one:
85 kWh Performance Model S 5YJSA1DP3DFP13680 | Tesla

Thanks for the sharp eye. About 13 of those came across coded incorrectly from Tesla's site. I've correct the errors. You can see it here, in Ohio, Preowned, Solid Black, it's listed as just "85", but the same car as a P85+ on the detail page:

upload_2016-9-3_13-58-19.png

upload_2016-9-3_13-58-24.png

I've also added exception code to handle this in the future if P85+s are mis-coded as 85s.

I'm kinda surprised at how these errors slip through -- you'd think they'd be using the same source database for these pages and mis-codings like this wouldn't happen.

But at least there are people like yourself who are quick to find and point these things out!

Wow! That's fast. So it looks like it is a problem on Tesla's site that they initially publish as an S85, then change it later to a P85?

It's just an inconsistency in their data stream. They didn't later change it to anything.. it's still listed incorrectly on the listing page as an S85, but on the detail page as a P85+. So they're pulling that data from two different sources, and obviously one of them is wrong.