Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They were all taken down at one point, and came back. All the MCR P90Ds are definitely sold as a lot of them were discussed in the other thread about the ridiculously low lease prices.

Again, I just went through about 20% of the MCRs P90DLs and they are all still listed for sale. And as I said, if they just have deposits on them, they will still appear as listed (which is why the section is labeled as 'experimental') and the listing are most likely taken down as the deals are actually closed. So again, I don't think you can say "they're all sold". There are 70s MCR P90DLs listed -- there weren't 70 people jumping on the low lease deals in that thread.

Last edited:
BTW, i notice quite a few of X's not showing up on your site, they're not searchable and only show up as an "inventory match" when you configure a new vehicle.

ex.

Model X 90D 5YJXCAE25GF008080 | Tesla
Model X 90D 5YJXCBE20GF008249 | Tesla
Model X 90D 5YJXCAE24GF005428 | Tesla
Model X 90D 5YJXCBE29GF011070 | Tesla

Any of those cars need to have been listed on the "Inventory" pages at least once in order to be picked up. There's clearly unlsited inventory that they are showing for "inventory matches" that aren't listed on the "Inventory" site. There's no way for me to pick those up.

You can look at the first car listed -- DSB in Pennsylvania. Not listed on the "New Inventory" site.

Again, I just went through about 20% of the MCRs P90DLs and they are all still listed for sale. And as I said, if they just have deposits on them, they will still appear as listed (which is why the section is labeled as 'experimental') and the listing are most likely taken down as the deals are actually closed. So again, I don't think you can say "they're all sold". There are 70s MCR P90DLs listed -- there weren't 70 people jumping on the low lease deals in that thread.

I just tried to put deposits down on about 10, all are gone (got the dreaded "Something went wrong" error when I clicked Buy and attempted to place a deposit). My only hope is a deposit falls through on one ore more of these, so I can jump on it. Or that the only one left locally that fits my criteria gets a further price reduction to move the car.

Will still have my eyes and ears glued to the ev-cpo site!

Reactions: HankLloydRight

There may not have been 70 people discussing the cars in that thread, but there were a lot of people that jumped on the lowest priced P90DLs. I've been in communication with 3 different OA's and they confirmed that all of the sub $1000/month P90DLs are sold/leased. They seriously went like hotcakes.

It's good to see *something* different happens.

Yesterday I tried clicking "buy" on about 5 and it worked, but I wasn't going to actually make a deposit.

Like I always say "experimental"!! :)

You can click "buy" on any of them. It's after you enter all your information and click the purchase button at the end that the error occurs.

As you said, experimental means just that. Still grateful for the site!

Hank - The way it is looking now, if you sort on the right-hand column (date/time) it is sorting on alpha and not on proper date/time format. So, 8/29 4Pm, then 8/29 4Am, then 8/29 3Pm and then 8/29 3Am, etc. Not PMs first then AMs next if DESC sorting.

Hank - The way it is looking now, if you sort on the right-hand column (date/time) it is sorting on alpha and not on proper date/time format. So, 8/29 4Pm, then 8/29 4Am, then 8/29 3Pm and then 8/29 3Am, etc. Not PMs first then AMs next if DESC sorting.

What browser are you using? I've seen this before with different browsers.

I've also considered removing the time altogether because it's not all that important, whereas the date listed is.

IE 11 (Win10) doesn't sort properly. The times as they are currently displayed are confusing. 01pm looks just weird. It almost looks like 24hr notation but there is the am/pm added.

I'd say make them hh:mm in 24hr format (only one extra : character needed, only very minimal additional horizontal space needed).

sort.jpg

I used to have it in 24h format, but that wasn't very user friendly.

Also, the hour a car was added in Dec/2015? Not really useful information.

I'll just take it out.

I agree, but it would still be somewhat useful if it sorted by the actual date AND time, not just randomly based on the displayed column. In other words, sort by the queried datetime field, not by the formatted text string that is displayed (if your web table grid module allows it).

This is of course only useful for new entries posted recently.

In order to speed up the page loading of the home page, for Premium members, I moved the ever growing "Hidden" car section to its own page, just like the "History" section. It's also now broken out into separately loadable sections so you only need to load the particular section you are interested in.

upload_2016-8-30_18-11-35.png

You'll now see a link for 'Hidden Cars' under the 'Member's Area" section.

In order to speed up the page loading of the home page, for Premium members, I moved the ever growing "Hidden" car section to its own page, just like the "History" section. It's also now broken out into separately loadable sections so you only need to load the particular section you are interested in.

View attachment 192183

You'll now see a link for 'Hidden Cars' under the 'Member's Area" section.

Nice work. So, just confirming, once the orders are "processed" some of these cars in the hidden inventory section will fall off, correct? And similarly, there could be cars that come on to the hidden inventory section that have just not officially been placed into the public inventory section?

Nice work. So, just confirming, once the orders are "processed" some of these cars in the hidden inventory section will fall off, correct? And similarly, there could be cars that come on to the hidden inventory section that have just not officially been placed into the public inventory section?

That's my understanding on the first part.

For the second part, for a car to be found as "hidden" it had to have showed up on the public listings at least once, and then removed. It could be removed because it was sold, or moved to a demo/loaner status, or they just decided to de-list it. But then at some point, the car's detail page becomes active again (has a 'buy' button) but isn't relisted. That's why I call them 'hidden'. It's not possible for hidden car to just show up without being on the public site at least once and captured by EV-CPO.

Reactions: lakerholic
That's my understanding on the first part.

For the second part, for a car to be found as "hidden" it had to have showed up on the public listings at least once, and then removed. It could be removed because it was sold, or moved to a demo/loaner status, or they just decided to de-list it. But then at some point, the car's detail page becomes active again (has a 'buy' button) but isn't relisted. That's why I call them 'hidden'. It's not possible for hidden car to just show up without being on the public site at least once and captured by EV-CPO.

Aaah, thanks, that makes sense now. I wasn't entirely clear on how could your system pull this "hidden" inventory without it being listed. You're saving the original link when it's first listed and then checking it for updated status later.