Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my P90DL in Stockholm today and have driven some 200 kms :) Fantastic car. It had some minor misalignments and one chip damage in the paint, really very small but they promised to fix that later.

Ludicrous was so much fun and autopilot is addictive. The car feels very solid and dependable. Ultrawhite interiors are gorgeous. But you already knew all this, right :)

My 90d picked up on Monday. Also next to my other (still) love.

Attachments

• IMG_3032.JPG
    IMG_3032.JPG
    264.6 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_3012.JPG
    IMG_3012.JPG
    316.7 KB · Views: 83
Waiting waiting waiting....

STATUS Since Sep 30 (mytesla) - "Your Tesla has been built and is in transit from the factory".
VIN - x90D - 161XX (NL)

Any rough estimate how long it takes to reach Tilburb (NL) from fremont ? Kindly share experience.

Great site, only live registration data we have! Actually I used the data to make a plot of daily deliveries through last Friday: https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/posts/1744372/

Do you mean "I have a webpage" as in "I set up this page" or as in "I found this on the web"?!

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, it is my webpage. I made it. It anywhere is my company :)