Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Enhanced AutoPilot Essentially Removed After 2023.44.30.5.1 Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2023 Model Y Long Distance with HW3, and EAP. I picked it up on 6/10/23. It has never had AutoPark, Summon, or Smart Summon, but at least it had Navigate on AutoPilot and Auto Lane Change. After this recent update, I am essentially back to basic AutoPilot with none of the $6K features, no Navigate on Autopilot or Auto Lane Change. I do have a cabin camera, which I thought would be updated to monitor my attention to the road, and therefore those features would remain. Has anyone else seen this? I live in Florida, so could this be a regional problem? I have lived in Florida all of my life and I am not happy with the current state of Florida, so no cracks about Florida, please!

Reactions: iswimslo
TLH AP - Glad you found your answer...you're a new owner with only 5 posts who had the update and saw an immediate problem and asked for help - I think it's cool you just ignore the gnome saying "hey go search the forum for this brand new problem" - it's always one of the first replies you'll get instead of actual help or a link to the posts with help and I think you handled it well, "to be fair" - pfft.