Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Enhanced autopilot worth $6k seems to be useless as summon feature is blocked off

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think with the recent update, and free month trail being able to test auto pilot and auto park, i'm now considering EAP but the $6K is steep.
  • For me, I think the highway AP with lane changes is a game changer. I use Autosteer often and get annoy having to disable it to pass a call.
  • Recent update adding Autopark is also very nice and the few test i've done during the trial, works extremely well
  • I never used summon and i don't think it's a game changer for me to decide or not. I figure this feature should be coming soon if they're able to get autopark to work.

I think with the recent update, and free month trail being able to test auto pilot and auto park, i'm now considering EAP but the $6K is steep.
  • For me, I think the highway AP with lane changes is a game changer. I use Autosteer often and get annoy having to disable it to pass a call.
  • Recent update adding Autopark is also very nice and the few test i've done during the trial, works extremely well
  • I never used summon and i don't think it's a game changer for me to decide or not. I figure this feature should be coming soon if they're able to get autopark to work.
Highway is still on old v11 (manual human programming), correct? I'd at least wait to decide until the highway stack is on v12 also (neural nets).