Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ended: $2K Off Instead Of $1K From Current VA & OH Owners, Confirmed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got 2k$ off my car using my colleague's link.
He got nothing out of it.
So I decided that karma required me to help him get to 5, and then get the Gigafactory visit. I got to visit Fremont when picking up my car, and it was brilliant.
I imagine my friend getting to visit the Gigafactory will even out everyone's karma.
I referred a few folks I met here, and he is up to 3 today.

Only two more! You get 2000$ off, and the knowledge you may help him get to the factory. He is a first wave owner, with what I believe is a 2012. A true believer, and overall nice family guy!
PM me for his link, my lease agreement showing proof of 2k$ if you have a tricky Advisor, and any questions on that process answered.

(I am not doing this for me. If I were, I would provide you my own link, which, if rumors are correct, will soon become a 2k$ link in CA... Sigh.)

Yep ... so close but so far ... have 4 referrals ..... three people who are waiting for their other car business leases to expire ... all of them too late ..... would definitely go to the Gigafactory if anyone wants a VA. refer .... :)

Yep ... so close but so far ... have 4 referrals ..... three people who are waiting for their other car business leases to expire ... all of them too late ..... would definitely go to the Gigafactory if anyone wants a refer .... :)
How far are they from the end of their leases? They could order now, with a delivery months from now. They get to pick. I don't know how far out you can push it, but it only takes one for you!

Hey folks, if anybody is willing to give up a 2K referral code please let me know - I will send good karma your way, and more importantly if you enjoy the mountains I have a condo in the best location in Mammoth California - in the village near the gondola. I'd be more than happy to welcome you as my guest for a few days if you can go on a non-holiday non weekend. It's gonna be a killer winter, and ski season will probably run until the end of June. :)

Hey folks, if anybody is willing to give up a 2K referral code please let me know - I will send good karma your way, and more importantly if you enjoy the mountains I have a condo in the best location in Mammoth California - in the village near the gondola. I'd be more than happy to welcome you as my guest for a few days if you can go on a non-holiday non weekend. It's gonna be a killer winter, and ski season will probably run until the end of June. :)
Karma pm sent!

I didn't realize that leaderboard existed. You don't see it unless you refer someone from the app. Thanks for sharing.

hi mate,
In a few days, I'll be probably using your link to order a 85D. Still couldn't decide between loaded 70d vs base 85d :) . I am here at London btw, cold weather, lots of charging points but possibility of an eurotrip twice every year pushes me for better range.

hi mate,
In a few days, I'll be probably using your link to order a 85D. Still couldn't decide between loaded 70d vs base 85d :) . I am here at London btw, cold weather, lots of charging points but possibility of an eurotrip twice every year pushes me for better range.

If you can swing it, go for the 85D or 90D. You'll be very happy with the acceleration as well as the increased range. 70D would still put a smile on your face though. :)

I'm under the impression that it happens automatically. It can't hurt to at least get an email from your DS stating that the additional $1000 will show up on final paperwork.

ok, thanks good idea.

well, got a chance to do a 2nd test drive earlier this week (an overnight). now I'm probably ~98% the way towards finally clicking the big red "ORDER" button on a 70D, perhaps sometime in next few days.
if there's anyone with a VA/OH 2k referral code still available to offer, I'd be interested! would love to help bump someone over their threshold for a GF visit or whatever, while accepting their sage advice & referral :)

Tick Toc ... Tic Toc ...... the days run down ... will be interesting if anyone keeps tabs on the number of purchases this last week of referral discounts!!! ... and how many are from states like mine (Virginia) who won't allow the credit for a referral. I just love how Elon quickly one upped them and gives the buyer the whole $2,000.

I know we already know this but may I bring this up again. The VA and OH get you 2K but please go for any states' people (ask them if needed) who do not yet have 5 referrals. Lets get as many invites to the GF as possible. Respectfully.

I'm in that category!! -- I need just two more for a GF invite... but that's a big "ask" for people to give up a $1000 savings to help people in non-VA/OH states. But if anyone feels that magnanimous, my link is in my sig. :)

... please go for any states' people (ask them if needed) who do not yet have 5 referrals. Lets get as many invites to the GF as possible. Respectfully.
Thanks Biff! It's good to see that spirit.

My link is available via PM because it comes with a CHAdeMO adapter, shipped to you. A second adapter will be placed at a publicly available charging station of your choice. Helping Tesla travelers jump between distant SCs.

And 3 more referrals lets me take an EE on a road trip to the GigaFactory. Want to get his interpretation of it all (and expose him to the Tesla style of travel).