Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Electric Motorcycles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New Agility Saietta electric motorcycle supposedly coming out in April. Very attractive if you are into Quasimodo. Or aliens. Or both.

agility-saietta-630.jpg

now that's nice! I wonder what the range is? and if they will have a road legal version soon!

/fb

I was about to write and say there wouldn't be a road bike but then I looked at my own story on the bike and a CRP person addressed this in the comments coyly saying, "never say never". Cool!

Racing range is about 25 miles. I imagine that's at least 80 miles on public roads.

This video features the 2010 version in action with their very talented rider in last year's final TTXGP race and is a great watch, despite the music.

Also

Last edited by a moderator:
Fido is a simple scooter design that hits all the right numbers for a city machine and doesn't look like it came from a certain distant country with low wages and a poor human rights record. Of course, that also means it costs more than most but it should last a lot longer too. Fetching design, no?

fremont-motors-fido-630.jpg