Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Eastern Canada Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In mknox's shot above, the all-white car isn't charging because that stall didn't work. Half an hour later, all eight were working. Note that two chargers require "fronting in" to the stall.

Here's another photo of the three veteran Teslans, l to r: Forty Creek, mnx (with a younger adventurer!), and mknox, in front of Forty Creek's car, the all-white one having moved because of the above. Main Quality Hotel and Suites building in the background, left.

Woodstock.jpg

Lousy weather but a fine Day One for the Woodstock superchargers. A really pleasant year-end surprise.

Last edited:
Thanks to Woodstock Hydro. For their cooperation with the SpC project and also for the twin 70A - 240V Sun Country stations that they generously installed downtown.

A nice holiday surprise. I guess this location not being listed as "Coming Soon" allowed it to remain secret. Currently, points on the 2014 and 2015 maps which are not listed as "Coming Soon" may be the most likely candidates for completion in the next months. Since the last Map update over six months ago, uncompleted "Coming Soon" sites may have been eliminated from short-term plans or run into severe roadblocks.

Last edited:
The backlight "T" is awesome!

It is, but the California plate is even more awesome, since the driver is avoiding $600/year in luxury tax in Quebec on registering his car.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm... maybe someone should check out likely places in Cobourg / Trenton.

I'm wondering that too. Remember the article that spoke of two additional Toronto locations to come in 2015? The definition of Toronto could be very loose and include places like Cobourg and Hamilton.

It's official! The Woodstock Supercharger is now part of the Model S internal map. To force an update to the map, reset your 17" screen.

woodstock.jpg

On a related note, I'm in Kingston right now. Nothing to report on the supercharger front that hasn't already been said. It's a shame it's still offline. Sun Country Highway pulls through once again (Hello from Tom's Place)! It appears that the transformer is still on a crate, next to rocks to be used as landfill - awaiting installation.

IMG_5189.JPG

Off to the Lawrence Supercharger tonight, then Woodstock tomorrow !

I'm wondering that too. Remember the article that spoke of two additional Toronto locations to come in 2015? The definition of Toronto could be very loose and include places like Cobourg and Hamilton.

Well it would certainly make my trip next week a heck of a lot easier.

No, wait, this mythical Supercharger wouldn't come online until after I passed through, of course...