Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Easiest way to find list of businesses at each charging location?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Apologies if this has been asked before, but I wasn't finding anything via search. Is there any website/app/spreadsheet that makes it easy to determine what businesses are co-located with a given supercharger location?

Really I wish this would just show as a detailed description when you're tapping on different charging sites in the car because it feels like very useful information when you have multiple viable options to stop at. I know Plugshare descriptions sometimes includes that info, but it's not consistent.

If you’re using a recent firmware build, you can do that in the car. If you tap on a supercharger icon, it displays a window with information about the location, including photos, and there are links at the bottom to list places to eat, restrooms, and the like. Before that became available I used Google Maps like the previous poster.

• Informative
Reactions: jjrandorin
Thanks for the responses, sounds like exactly what I was hoping for! And yes, up until now I've just been using Google Maps as well, it just seemed tedious and an extra step, so anything more integrated in one place (whether natively in Tesla car/app, or even in a 3rd party tool like Plugshare as long as it's complete/comprehensive) is very welcome.