Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dublin Service Center Experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How is others’ experience with Dublin SC in the bay area

I am continually getting brushed off of my concerns l. In addition they are terrible with appointments and ETAs
My car is in service for 3 and 1/2 days and they only worked on it less than a day. I asked them why is parked in the lot and no activity going on and they are unresponsive.
Thoughts

I have owned my 2018 Model X since it was brand new and I have gotten all of my service done at the Dublin Service Center. I have never had any complaints with their service. Of course I am always respectful and polite and ask questions but they have taken care of things right then and there when I have come in with small problems. You did not say what kind of Tesla you have or what the problem with it you are having but I am sure they explained that perhaps they are waiting for parts or some essential service to be available. They don't like leaving your car around in the lot for several days. What did they say?
The service center is terribly busy, and they are really taking care of a lot more cars that before so I think they are just doing the best job that they can.