Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Amazing Service Center Experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have had a terrible experience with my Model Y in the past (vehicle, not the service team) and thought I should share an amazing experience with Tesla as well. It’s only fair.

This is about the service center in Westmont, IL.

I took delivery of my new Model X. The delivery was great and the car, this time around, well built. First class experience. Truly impressive.

As soon as I left, I noticed that I had a flat tire. No idea how it happened but it looked like the tire was cut by something.

The car was 10 min past delivery and wasn’t yet shown in the system as delivered. This meant that roadside assistance couldn’t even pull up the VIN to dispatch help.

Adam and his team went above and beyond to get me help. Sebastian, a mobile tech, rerouted and attempted to fix the tire to no avail. He went and got a spare wheel, so I could make it back to the center. The folks at the center thought outside the box and got the wheel to him. It was clearly an old spare or one from a loaner vehicle.

Once there, they took care of me. The whole team knew about the situation and they all jumped in to assist. They even replaced the tire right on the spot. Everyone was kind and compassionate.

This is how you build brand loyalty. Adam and the rest of the team delivered a masterclass in what it means to be customer-centric. Absolutely amazing people. And I’m grateful to them all. Tesla is lucky to have them.

If this is the future of Tesla service, then they have earned a customer for life.