Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model Y General Waiting room for orders placed After January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here.
I hate to say it, but to me it looks more and more like we are going to get it at the end of Q2. I just saw in reddit someone ordered 1/23 with similar config to ours just received VIN and delivery EDD 5/10. One week from 1/23 to 1/30 is a lot of cars to produce/ship not counting all the "inventory" cars not pre-ordered ... :mad:

I hate to say it, but to me it looks more and more like we are going to get it at the end of Q2. I just saw in reddit someone ordered 1/23 with similar config to ours just received VIN and delivery EDD 5/10. One week from 1/23 to 1/30 is a lot of cars to produce/ship not counting all the "inventory" cars not pre-ordered ... :mad:
I've seen people with later ODs than 1/23 and similar builds get their cars already so holding out hope.

End of Q2 would mean over 4 months of waiting time. That’s ridiculously long. I thought I saw somewhere the average wait time is about 60-65 days currently?

End of Q2 would mean over 4 months of waiting time. That’s ridiculously long. I thought I saw somewhere the average wait time is about 60-65 days currently?
Average being 60-65, yes. But a popular/in-demand or lower margin configuration means you'll be the one bringing that average up.
Lots of bells and whistles? 30ish days. No bells and whistles? On the other side of 60-65 to be sure.

Just back from vacation. I missed one week of fun here :). I was hoping I wouldn't get a text message from Tesla. But. I did. Luckily they gave me a 2 day window (crazy I know) for next weekend. I feel like I am so under prepared now. I don't even have a mobile connector. Anyway, congratulations to everyone who received the car last week. Good luck to everyone who is waiting. My delivery date scheduled for next weekend.

There seem to be several states in the NE and NW corners that have much longer wait. Seems mainly the ones that had high state rebates.

MA has $3500 if under $55K MSRP so many people ordering base models with 5 seat 19". I think NJ and a couple others are in similar situations.

There seem to be several states in the NE and NW corners that have much longer wait. Seems mainly the ones that had high state rebates.

MA has $3500 if under $55K MSRP so many people ordering base models with 5 seat 19". I think NJ and a couple others are in similar situations.
Yeah, yet Tesla insists in shipping to MA cars over $55K . In waiting for Tesla all the LR are over the threshold.

Reactions: erktrek and Skunis