Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Demo Availability?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you so much for this! I did talk with someone and they found a MYLR in my configuration plus the tow hitch in the Dallas area, brand new with under 50 miles so I got that one assigned to me. It's for delivery on the 30th so I'm rushing through now to ensure my financing is all good to go. I very much appreciate the suggestion to call that store!!

The only thing that will suck per say is the delivery center is over by Love Field which is a little bit of a drive, but I know this will totally be worth it!

Reactions: Individoo and J Vee
Thank you so much for this! I did talk with someone and they found a MYLR in my configuration plus the tow hitch in the Dallas area, brand new with under 50 miles so I got that one assigned to me. It's for delivery on the 30th so I'm rushing through now to ensure my financing is all good to go. I very much appreciate the suggestion to call that store!!

The only thing that will suck per say is the delivery center is over by Love Field which is a little bit of a drive, but I know this will totally be worth it!
That’s totally awesome!

Reactions: ElectricNerd