Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Date Range for Canadian Production cars

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Apparently, due to MTO issues, there are no green plates for the 2013 Model S for a month while they sort things out?? They will issue temporary blue plates for us in the meantime. So my delivery is on for tomorrow. Looks like I will be the first general production delivery in Ontario. :smile: I can't believe this is finally going to happen!!!
Are there a bunch of Ontario Model S at the Mississauga service center now?

IMG_3531_1024.jpg
Are there a bunch of Ontario Model S at the Mississauga service center now?

Yes. Lots.

P232 Delivered and home!!!!! Technically no official due bill items other than chrome on charge connector, green plates, and a perhaps a minor fit adjustment for hood and hatch. Fit and finish seems good. Rear seats are installed in the car! 19" rims are in stock. Snow tires are on. Hakka R's are noise free on the highway! Awesome experience. 45km on car when delivered and version 4.2 installed. Wow is it powerful. Cant help push it and activate traction control on every start on the wet roads.

Now gotta go drive! Have fun.

Here is a view of the Mississauga service centre first thing this morning. I think that there were 12 cars there (sounds like some were destined for Montreal). Mine is the blue one in the centre of the frame. Can't wait till Saturday.

Tesla_store.jpg