Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Date Range for Canadian Production cars

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Things are definitely picking up pace. Today I locked down financing with Tesla/Scotiabank. Like mknox, I was asked to apply only last night. Scotia offered a better rate than everywhere else I looked - my bank couldn't match what Scotia offered me.

Just now, I received an email from my DS to confirm my personal information in order to generate my final MVPA. I wonder, like mknox, if my car might be in Toronto as well! Time will tell! I have absolutely no idea where the car is. Yee haw.

Man I wish it was me though I still have a couple weeks I imagine before I get my VIN. Delivery window March 21st to April 4th.

Feels like it's really getting close though. My original delivery window was April/May! Needless to say when I first reserved in Nov I thought I was looking at this October! Things are definitely moving fast. My current lease for my ZDX isn't up till Oct, but luckily I found someone in Montreal that will be taking it over for me. Just have to drive to Montreal Friday morning to complete the transfer. I'll be carless until my MS arrives so I'll be a lot happier when it does show up. Just hoping that this > 0 deg weather holds so I can skip buying winters for the short couple weeks I'll need it.

Any ideas when Vins typically show up before the del window? I'll do some forum digging to see. (Yep, iPhone app seems to be the consensus)

Your Delivery window begins in 2 weeks, so I'm pretty sure you already have a VIN # assigned! I suggest you call !!

Just stop by at noon, and there were 4 new cars. 2 grey, one Black perf, and one blue

The ones with a vin higher than 5500 have the P85 ou 85 badges.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Vin number were 5297 (not sure about that one. Grey)
5541 Black perf ( wonderfull package by the way)
5540 Grey
5296 Blue

Lucky owner will have fun this week end....

Toto,

Thanks so much for taking the pic (of that wonderful package)! It'll hold me for the week while I'm away!

Good luck to all the new owners. :)

Rob

Jeeps, et. al.,

Are you guys putting winter tires on? I'm torn!

Personally, I'm planning on picking up the car with 21" summer tires installed when it arrives. It's a gamble. I'll find a place to bunker down for a day or two if a storm comes on my delivery date, before driving from a Tesla service centre back to Ottawa.

I like to look at Environment Canada's Climate History, in a monthly view, and look at "snow on the ground", and amount of "total snow". I look for trends of weather above 7C, and less likelihood of snow falling.

I feel pretty confident that I'll be ok for a while on the 21" during late March. If a snow storm comes in (and there probably will be one or two); I'll work from home until the plows can get the asphalt back...

Jeeps, et. al.,

Are you guys putting winter tires on? I'm torn!

I am going to go with the stock all seasons for the remainder of this winter ... will be picking it up tomorrow (whoopee :biggrin:) so I will be even able to stay legal. The 14 day weather only looks questionable for the end of next week and if we do get a major march dump (like almost every year) I will work from home or take the train.

I am putting on winter tires, since my car is coming with the 21'.

I figured I had to buy them in 2013, so might as well. If I had the 19' wheels, I would have waited until next winter.

Got the Nokian Hakka 7, without studs.

Picking up tomorrow as well, at 14:30!

Just to confirm, the service center is south of the 440? Google gives a location north of there...

Last edited:
I am putting on winter tires, since my car is coming with the 21'.

I figured I had to buy them in 2013, so might as well. If I had the 19' wheels, I would have waited until next winter.

Got the Nokian Hakka 7, without studs.

Picking up tomorrow as well, at 14:30!

Just to confirm, the service center is south of the 440? Google gives a location north of there...

yes it's south of the 440 ... here is a google map link that gets you within the area. but once you get there it is obvious as they now have a sign out front and the service center has a sign on the building that is hard to miss.

ps. it's on the west side of the street.

Guys, I can feel the excitement... you will probably have a wonderfull "tesla week end"

I am certainly hoping so!

the issue is how to sleep tonight ... might need to ask for some Scottish based supplements to calm the nerves :wink:

No kidding ! I hear there are similar supplements in every country (almost), I may have to use some too :biggrin:

At what time is your pickup Clea?

I am certainly hoping so!

No kidding ! I hear there are similar supplements in every country (almost), I may have to use some too :biggrin:

At what time is your pickup Clea?

He said that we can do it around 11ish but he will call me first because he has to do the registration dance at the SAAQ before to get the plates. I assume he will be getting yours at the same time. I can't imagine it will take 5 hours otherwise I would tell you to come by early so we could cross paths but I'm sure we will some time in the future anyways.