Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Date Range for Canadian Production cars

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Read this thread and then checked my email and voila, a delivery email and my delivery button has appeared!!!!! I'm P232. Gotta go complete the process.

Ok just finished and delivery estimate is Feb. 1-15., to be picked up at the Toronto service centre. Sooner than I thought!!!!!:biggrin:

Last edited:
I am wondering what the batching is for the first group because I was in the first batch of Canadian Ps to finalize but do not seem to be slated for the frist waves of Canadian cars. It looks to me like all the cars reporting delivery dates are perfs. Is there anybody getting the delivery info that is not a perf?

So I caved and called the build my model S hotline... I now have a delivery date range. February 1st -> 15th. The person on the other end of the line said lately deliveries have been closer to the end of the range. I also got a name and number of my inside DS. No VIN yet. Pretty stoked that I could have my Model S in just a month! On the down side I most likely won't be able to avoid winter tires... :)

I have been looking everywhere for this build my model S hotline. It isn't in my dashboard, view my order, contact us... Perhaps I am blind. All I find is a general contact number. Can somebody please share? Thanks.

Edit: Never mind, I found it. It is in the email where it says your order is complete. Call here for questions...

Last edited:
My delivery button appeared as well, with window January 27-Feb 10 as well. I started to go through it but stopped when it said Pick-up in Seattle. LottDenn - did you have this as well, or just change to delivery?

It wouldn't let me select Seattle as the pick-up location, just home delivery, so that's what I selected. I imagine we'll get the option for Vancouver pick-up like the Sigs had.

Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

I am wondering what the batching is for the first group because I was in the first batch of Canadian Ps to finalize but do not seem to be slated for the frist waves of Canadian cars. It looks to me like all the cars reporting delivery dates are perfs. Is there anybody getting the delivery info that is not a perf?

Looks like Toronto and Vancouver deliveries this time????

Cheers

I just called the delivery hotline. The lady mentioned that they are currently producing the 60kwh models with active air suspension, then they are going to 85kw models with active air suspension. So some of you guys with those configurations are getting delivery days soon. Then they are going to regular suspension 60wkh , which is my configuration, with an ETA of March.

just filled out my delivery questionnaire and my delivery window is Feb 17 - Mar 3. Just got the 14-50 installed last week so the last issue i need to do is work out is the insurance (assuming that the trade-in and financing steps go smoothly) ...

I called yesterday and no VIN for me (P232) yet. She mentioned I would likely be in the first batch of Canadian P's and delivery would now likely be towards the end of my window (Feb. 1 - 15). 19" rims are backordered so still hoping I can get the snow tires on before I take it home. I am going with the Nokian if I can get them.

I called yesterday and no VIN for me (P232) yet. She mentioned I would likely be in the first batch of Canadian P's and delivery would now likely be towards the end of my window (Feb. 1 - 15). 19" rims are backordered so still hoping I can get the snow tires on before I take it home. I am going with the Nokian if I can get them.

No 19' rims @ the Missassauga service center? (that would explain why they haven't called me back.)

Bummer. Was hoping to get them powder coated before my car was ready. Perhaps I'll have to flip flop again and go aftermarket...

Back on topick, I finalized January 7Th with a 60Kwh battery pack and the document that came back only says early 2013. Not nearly as specific as it seems the American orders are getting. I suspect they will lump a bunch of us together similar to the 1St Canadian signatures.
Anyone else who finalized with a 40kWh or 60kWh pack recently (sometime in January)? What is the estimated delivery window for these 2 battery options in Canada?

hmmm, without extra 19" rims i would have to ask them to delay delivery to a week past the end of my window which is (feb 17-mar 3) so that i can drive legally on the all season tires and tough it out through the end of winter ... I guess it's time to call them to reserve a set. Has anyone gotten the Nokians and had them mounted here in Montreal? I know patp did that post delivery but he is in Quebec city. Would preferably have them delivered to the Montreal service center and have them installed as part of the delivery if that is possible.