Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dashboard Clock

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just tried this out... Nice!

But I found a bug. The "America/Phoenix" time zone setting just refers to regular Mountain time. Doesn't take into account that Arizona does not use Daylight Saving Time. The rest of the Mountain time zone is now on MDT -- but AZ stays on MST (ie same time as CA)...

Hi Rumbles
Is it possible that you don't limit the weather forecast for US only? We are getting hopefully soon our MS here over the atlantic ocean (Europe) and would love to use your app.
Beside I love your design (simple and clear).
Stevie

You are demonstrating the effects of Einstein's Theory of Relativity.

Yep. Now that I have my Model S I find my watch is a bit out by the time I get to work :tongue:

- - - Updated - - -

Is it possible that you don't limit the weather forecast for US only? We are getting hopefully soon our MS here over the atlantic ocean (Europe) and would love to use your app.

...Canada would be nice, too.

Elegant.

2013-04-21 13.45.22.jpg

Anyone noticed a problem with the clock since the time change? The time4tesla clock is one hour behind in my Model S. The time displayed at the top of the screen is correct.

The TeslaTime site is an hour behind...The Time4Tesla site is displaying the correct time. Unfortunately for me, I have all of my favorites set in the TelsaTime version!

Knock-knock, Rumbles...Any chance you can fix that? Thanks in advance :)

Really like the both the clock and the weather. My preference in the elegant Tesla S is the purity and elegance of the analog clock.
Especially since the digital time in both locations on the Tesla displays are a distraction to the driver (at least me) since they can barely be seen.
Creative, well designed! Kudos!

Rumbles, We could surely us a monthly or weekly option calendar on time4tesla.com It would be great if we could post events to it, but at the very least, just being able to bring up the view of the current month and advance forward a month or too, would be a real bonus. I really don't like having to reach over and do this on my iphone in the car, because we are not permitted to hold or use an electronic device in our hands while driving in Hawaii. Request you give this your consideration as the next add on to time4tesla.com

thanks

Tesla Model S browser pixel dimensions

Love your clock.

Here's a question. I am designing a simple slideshow app for the 17" monitor and am having a devil of a time figuring out the precise pixel dimensions of the "browsable" portion of the screen in full mode (ie, with the browser active on the top and bottom, minus the right hand slider and url entry area, and minus the top and bottom nav bars.) I figure you must have calculated it somewhere on the road to creating your clock.

Any help (or anyone else!) can provide will be greatly appreciated.
Norman

I am designing a simple slideshow app for the 17" monitor and am having a devil of a time figuring out the precise pixel dimensions of the "browsable" portion of the screen in full mode (ie, with the browser active on the top and bottom, minus the right hand slider and url entry area, and minus the top and bottom nav bars.

Screen: 1200x1920
Browser: 1160x1370
Touchscreen manufacturer and resoution