Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

customer requests

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have several wishes to make my and your Tesla more efficient in handling but they wait until other Tesla owners come with the same ideas......so please consider what my ideas would bring you.
I asked to adjust the two stripes on the camera, left and right 15 cms wider and they indicate the width of the car in a correct vieuw....now you risk damage driving reverse......

second wish ...... checking suspension directly from the standard display....i asked them to show an icon beside the T on the highest bar. show a 4 colored icon with 1 2 3 4 , now you have to go to another display to check the level

I have more ideas but I wait if there are other tesla owners who ask their contact person to fulfil these wishes

thank you
( a P85 owner )

I have several wishes to make my and your Tesla more efficient in handling but they wait until other Tesla owners come with the same ideas......so please consider what my ideas would bring you.
I asked to adjust the two stripes on the camera, left and right 15 cms wider and they indicate the width of the car in a correct vieuw....now you risk damage driving reverse......

second wish ...... checking suspension directly from the standard display....i asked them to show an icon beside the T on the highest bar. show a 4 colored icon with 1 2 3 4 , now you have to go to another display to check the level

I have more ideas but I wait if there are other tesla owners who ask their contact person to fulfil these wishes

thank you
( a P85 owner )

You should post your suggestions (and vote for others) here: Vote on software features/bugs to fix in 7.1 and beyond