Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Solar Windman

Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2024
San Marcos, Texas
My Electric Car
Would you like to hear a song about electric cars?

The Netherlands is admired by many of us in US because of the rapid EV ownership. We are still struggling in the US. Hope to overcome the political issues one day.
Would you like to hear a song and see a music video about electric cars?

This is a music video set to the song by Indie artist, Solar Windman®, discussing the sociopolitical aspects of owning an electric car. This is an international song. When you see the music video, you will see what I mean. My Electric Car is available on your favorite music streaming site, and this YouTube music video is offered up for your viewing pleasure.
I purchased my Model 3 Dec. 2023, just in time to get the full tax credit (USA) and am loving it!! Everyone has their own reason for being part of the early adopters for EV's: some are engineering types, some love the performance, some like the speed, some like being on the cutting edge of technology or fashion. But I think most of us also believe in science and hope that if we transition to electric vehicles, it will make a significant difference in our carbon emissions and be a part of the puzzle piece to help reduce the impact of climate change. In the U.S. it has become a battle between ICE and EV, unfortunately politicized, and Tesla has their own billionaire enemies. I actually wrote this song before I got an EV, after wanting one for years, so I could free myself from the petro pump and break away, just a little, from the petrochemical industry. Although modern life would not be possible without the petrochemical industry, we can certainly do without transportation emissions... and we can do without Russian oil!
I hope that you will enjoy this music video. If you do, please consider clicking on the upper left artist icon to subscribe (I have more music videos about electric cars, Elon Musk, and traveling to Mars coming out in next few months- I think you may enjoy them!) and clicking to "like" the video in YouTube, and if you share the link, then you're the best!!

1709599173475.png