Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Curb Rash after delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just received delivery of my vehicle and just got a curb rash when trying to enter the parking garage (had to stop to get a ticket) . Its about 2 inches long. I have less than 100 miles on the vehicle. You think I can report it to tesla to have them fix it since under 100 miles since I was told i had 100 miles to report any issues?
I think you should contact your local wheel repair shop and pay for it our of your own pocket. Let's have a little integrity and not ask Tesla to repair issues they did not create. Moral of the story: Be more careful next time around curbs.

I just received delivery of my vehicle and just got a curb rash when trying to enter the parking garage (had to stop to get a ticket) . Its about 2 inches long. I have less than 100 miles on the vehicle. You think I can report it to tesla to have them fix it since under 100 miles since I was told i had 100 miles to report any issues?
C'mon man - can you really go to Tesla and say it was their fault?

What a dbag move to make.

Curbing wheels is a fact of life here in the states. With all the drive-thru restaurants, coffee shops and parallel parking, we're bound to catch one sooner or later. No matter how careful we are. Sometimes, it's not even our fault. I can't tell you how many times valets f'd up my wheels. Oh, and then there's my dear mrs. Bless her heart. lol! I just look at the damage, cuss like a sailor then text my wheel guy to get them fixed. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.