Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Coronavirus

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like due to the massive success we've had in the US, we're gradually winding down the testing apparatus, as it is no longer needed in such vast numbers. Mission Accomplished.

We really opened up a can on that virus; it is headed for the hills now. It's "going away like things go away."

EesNUMqVAAAckIB.png

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: dfwatt
The good news is that FINALLY we're getting back to normal now. We've got a firm hand on the tiller now, so we're able to really have normal school again. It's what the kids need!

Looks like due to the massive success we've had in the US, we're gradually winding down the testing apparatus, as it is no longer needed in such vast numbers. Mission Accomplished.
Please go easy on the sarcasm. Some readers may not realize what you were doing there !

And more
- HCQ is so far the most effective and safest medicine to prevent and cure the virus.
- HCQ is discredited due to Huge interests behind vaccine investment and pharmaceutical factory, including Fauci
- Man-modified virus came from military lab, there are also many other variations...
- No much time left, we need actions

You're obviously a stand-up comedian that's had to move to online because of covid19.

Last edited:
Lol.

The good news is that FINALLY we're getting back to normal now. We've got a firm hand on the tiller now, so we're able to really have normal school again. It's what the kids need!

View attachment 572940

Fortunately, it takes longer than a 5-minute hallway exchange, with animated & vocal sharing about summer adventures, to pick up the coronavirus. If there's one thing we've learned over the last 6 months is that it is really TOUGH to catch this virus. This robust resistance of the population to spread and the rapid and inexorable burnout of the virus we've seen over the past six months is probably due to those super strong T-cells that basically all of us have.

Georgia second grader tests positive for coronavirus after first day of school, forcing class to quarantine
They're all immune anyway. I heard it on a Trump YouTube video.

• Funny
Reactions: dfwatt
I'll leave the Americans to their delicious Yue soup vaccines.

South Australian honey tinjiya for me.

'COVAX-19 is made from a synthetic protein using a plant sugar, and is based on an earlier SARS-1 coronavirus vaccine that proved effective in animal models.

‘So it doesn’t involve any viruses,’ Professor Petrovsky said.

‘The vaccine is just a protein so it can’t hurt you, and that’s why it’s so safe.

‘We insert the gene for the spike protein from COVID-19 into insect cells that are grown in culture and secrete the synthetic protein into the broth in which the cells live. We then purify the protein from the broth to make it extremely pure and then mix this with some plant-based and synthetic sugars to make the vaccine.’

newsGP - COVID-19 vaccine search: Australian study moves to phase 2 trials

Which brings up to a more connoisseur question, can we pick our covid19 vacinne? I'm a lot more trusting of Australian/Japanese vacinne than I am of USA/German vacinne to do no harm.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: madodel
I'll leave the Americans to their delicious Yue soup vaccines.

South Australian honey tinjiya for me.

'COVAX-19 is made from a synthetic protein using a plant sugar, and is based on an earlier SARS-1 coronavirus vaccine that proved effective in animal models.

‘So it doesn’t involve any viruses,’ Professor Petrovsky said.

‘The vaccine is just a protein so it can’t hurt you, and that’s why it’s so safe.

‘We insert the gene for the spike protein from COVID-19 into insect cells that are grown in culture and secrete the synthetic protein into the broth in which the cells live. We then purify the protein from the broth to make it extremely pure and then mix this with some plant-based and synthetic sugars to make the vaccine.’

newsGP - COVID-19 vaccine search: Australian study moves to phase 2 trials

Which brings up to a more connoisseur question, can we pick our covid19 vacinne? I'm a lot more trusting of Australian/Japanese vacinne than I am of USA/German vacinne to do no harm.

Hopefully we have a choice of several options.

Last edited:
Reactions: alloverx
I was listening to the brains behind that South Australian vacinne on the radio this week. So perhaps im a sucker for marketing, but he really pressed the point that their vacinne was catching up to the earlier rivals because their vacinne had so little 'side effects'.

Apparently its now number 16 in the race and gaining.

But to me, its so much the race and the bets, or even the effectiveness,

but the lack of side effects and endurance is what what appeals to me.

I was listening to the brains behind that South Australian vacinne on the radio this week. So perhaps im a sucker for marketing, but he really pressed the point that their vacinne was catching up to the earlier rivals because their vacinne had so little 'side effects'.

If you believe that, then the Moderna vaccine is even "cleaner". mRNA requires far less chemical substituents than a protein component vaccine in order to deliver the mRNA vs. protein.

But by saying that, I'm trying to make a point that you have an extremely over-simplified view of what is important for a vaccine in terms of development, constituents, and effectiveness.

• Informative
Reactions: JRP3
For all the problems with Japanese legal system, i trust them the most to jail any peddler of vacinne with side effects. Particulary if it affects the young.

Mostly based on my limited understanding of how Japan treats prescription opioids compared to USA.

Are you talking about "COVAX-19" (developed by Adelaide-based company Vaxine) which has laboratories at Flinders University BUT AFAIK is still one phase one trials?
Australian COVID-19 vaccine candidate shows positive results in phase one human trials