Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Coronavirus

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone see this? Sounds like she has a lot of experience treating COVID patients but hard to know what’s really a conspiracy and what’s not these days with so much misinformation (I think we all should be hopefully more aware of how mass FUD works from following TSLA over the years as well)

https://twitter.com/stella_immanuel/status/1287897564231143425?s=21
Screen Shot 2020-07-28 at 8.04.13 PM.png

Trump’s New COVID Doctor Says Sex With Demons Makes You Sick
https://twitter.com/stella_immanuel/status/1288266097842626560
Seems legit. I can't imagine sex with demons is healthy.

Cases in red states miraculously stop increasing and start decreasing the day case reports stopped going to the CDC.

I’m not really sure I believe this...yet.

There was plenty of evidence that Arizona was peaking about 2-3 weeks ago, for example. Nothing looks unnatural about that.

It’s reasonable to think that people taking action due to public awareness of the problem (and also actions by the government) will be enough to slow case growth...and it is pretty much right on time.

That being said, hospitalization data IS currently all messed up. Maybe it will sort itself out soon, but I doubt it.

However, anyone who is willing to promote the views of the demon semen doctor probably cannot be trusted to not try to alter the data to fit the narrative needed for his campaign. But it would be hard to get away with for long, is my thinking.

We should check back in on this topic in about a week after things have had a chance to settle out, I suppose.

I have kind of lost all hope at this point.

Daniel is letting the cat out of the bag here.
upload_2020-7-28_23-14-31.png

As everyone who has been following my product line knows, we have been swamped and hopelessly backordered on Moron Spray, and our weekly Moron Awards have simply too many potential candidates for us to vet them all successfully and fairly. Additionally the level of idiocy is going up so exponentially that it's not clear that our traditional Moron Award is adequate.

In the face of these crises, in order to do justice to the exploding idiocy all around us, I have created a new level of platinum award. This is the Psychotic Moron Award. And tonight's first new dual winners are Dr. Stella Immanuel (still trying to find out where the hell she got her medical degree or whether it is simply another delusional fabrication) and the inestimable Orange Moron, our fearless/peerless leader, the Stable Genius, Donald Trump.

As we spiral towards 250,000 deaths by the end of the year, the president of the United States is re-tweeting statements of a psychotic woman claiming that alien DNA and sex with demons are responsible for COVID-19, with Trump claiming that she is 'highly respected' and making 'powerful statements' about the pandemic. This is not a conspiracy theory. This is a psychosis. We have the president of the United States re-tweeting the ravings of a fully psychotic lunatic in the midst of a runaway pandemic.

I am hoping that I will wake up tomorrow and I will discover that this was just a bad dream.

20200728_230413.jpg

We are currently sitting at 7% higher death rates for 2020. Death rate on the week of April 11 was 42% higher than it should have been. It has been falling ever since. Ignore what the media is selling you. Ignore what the politicos are selling you. See Table 1:

Provisional Death Counts for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Tip1: Not sure if I mentioned this, but if you give blood, they will post your C19 status online, both active and antibody in < 48h. I'm negative on both as of last week.

Tip2: KN95 masks are now at Costco. No, not 3M N95, but better than cheap surgical masks.

We are currently sitting at 7% higher death rates for 2020. Death rate on the week of April 11 was 42% higher than it should have been. It has been falling ever since.

In what way is this positive news? This seems really bad. How is this inconsistent with what the media has been “selling” us?

Also it (meaning excess mortality) is going to be trending up for the weeks already shown, for at least a few weeks, shortly, as this data is updated (it lags).

Last edited:
In what way is this positive news? This seems really bad. How is this inconsistent with what the media has been “selling” us?

Did you look at Table 1?

The US death rate has been falling continuously since the week of April 11. If you think that is bad news, perhaps Biden has finally found his running mate. Congrats! :D

Did you look at Table 1?

The US death rate has been falling continuously since the week of April 11. If you think that is bad news, perhaps Biden has finally found his running mate. Congrats! :D

Yeah it lags (that is why it is provisional!). The last couple weeks will show excess mortality going up. Bad news man. More generally, deaths at 107% of normal is really grim (that is what I was specifically referring to as really bad).

Keep in mind this data corresponds to infection of just 8% or so of the population, after accounting for lags. Grim.

The good news is that it becomes more and more clear every day how many lives the lockdown saved, even if we squandered to opportunity to squash the virus into oblivion. Lockdown cost lives too, but at this point pretty clearly saved (and continues to save!) many more than it cost.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: jerry33 and madodel
We are currently sitting at 7% higher death rates for 2020. Death rate on the week of April 11 was 42% higher than it should have been. It has been falling ever since. Ignore what the media is selling you. Ignore what the politicos are selling you. See Table 1:

Provisional Death Counts for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Tip1: Not sure if I mentioned this, but if you give blood, they will post your C19 status online, both active and antibody in < 48h. I'm negative on both as of last week.

Tip2: KN95 masks are now at Costco. No, not 3M N95, but better than cheap surgical masks.

Trying to tease the facts out of the data can be tough. Testing does not catch all cases, especially the milder ones. But we're testing more than we were a few months ago, so we might be catching a higher percentage of cases.

It is a fact that some hospitals are at or past the breaking point. But it does appear that the death rate has fallen, though it's still pretty bad. The lower death rate may be due to improvements in care and nursing as well as drugs like remdesivir that is reducing the length of hospital stays and seems to be keeping people off respirators.

Though as @AlanSubie4Life just pointed out, the death data lags behind by as much as six weeks. But if you go back six weeks, the deaths were down from the high deaths in April. But we also saw a dip in overall cases as the NE declined and the rest of the country spun up to disaster levels.

I expect in a few weeks the July numbers will start to climb, unless the administration manages to cook the statistics to make things look rosier than they are. If the books are cooked, there are enough data geeks out there that people will be putting together their own counts. So we may have two sets of numbers in a month and we'll be debating which set is accurate or if the true numbers are somewhere in between.

Anybody looking for nice clean data that will paint an accurate picture of reality is going to be badly disappointed. The picture will likely look like one painted by Dali until sometime next year.

Did you look at Table 1?

78% fewer people than expected died the week of 7/25! It's really a miracle.
You might want to read the *

198% of normal in NYC seems real bad. Good thing the rest of the country has herd immunity. COVID-19 is over!

78% fewer people than expected died the week of 7/25! It's really a miracle.
You might want to read the *

198% of normal in NYC seems real bad. Good thing the rest of the country has herd immunity. COVID-19 is over!

He can’t be bothered with that, bruh. He just got the link from his favorite follow on Twitter and cut and pasted it here.

So the death rate is falling every week, and you just keep regurgitating the CNN/DNC/NYT/Antifa byline that deaths are increasing geometrically every week.

When did I say that? I said deaths have been increasing for the last two weeks. So confused. Please check my prior posts.

Also, I said about a week ago that cases may have peaked. You can check that too (along with appropriate caveats).

Reactions: madodel
https://twitter.com/ct_bergstrom/status/1288329039384477697?s=21

Looks like college reopenings are going to go smoothly. It would be kind of funny, except for all the faculty and staff members who are certainly going to die needlessly.

We seem stuck in a loop of believing what we want to be true and acting accordingly. Imagine where we could have been if we had followed the science and effectively eliminated the virus in May, when we had the opportunity to strike...

• Love
Reactions: jerry33 and madodel