Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Con Edison NYC Time of Use — processing time?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

Wondering if anyone has experience with submitting a Time of Use billing request to Con Edison? I installed a wall connector and submitted a request by emailing what’s required a couple weeks ago (according to Rate Options for EV Owners Charging at Home | Con Edison).

I initially submitted to the email [email protected]. Didn’t hear back, and got a direct number to the TOU dept, but could only leave a voicemail. Also emailed [email protected] later on but am hoping the emails did not disappear into a void of infinite processing.

If anyone has requested TOU billing from con ed in NYC or other areas con ed serves—how long did it take, did you get a confirmation or did it just show upon on your bill? Etc etc. Thanks.

ConEd folk are always in turtle speed. Impossible to reach them if you needed them. It took them about 5 months to get/start/calculate my TOU bills. The person in charge in TOU is Sheryl Klarmann just in case need to reach her.