Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Color selection poll

Which color do you plan to select?

• Eclipse Black

Votes: 18 7.3%
  • Catalina White

Votes: 22 8.9%
  • Starlight Silver

Votes: 15 6.1%
  • Pacific Blue

Votes: 40 16.2%
  • Sequoia Green

Votes: 16 6.5%
  • Dolphin Grey

Votes: 29 11.7%
  • Sycamore Brown

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • White Water Pearl

Votes: 21 8.5%
  • Signature Red

Votes: 53 21.5%
  • Sunset Red

Votes: 19 7.7%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm developing gg_wants_a_tesla syndrome.

Here is what I am thinking about:

1. Blue with black leather or grey leather
2. Silver with black leather
3. Black with black leather

Those are the only three colors I am considering right now, so it really boils down to the best paint/leather matching. The tan leather is just too tan.

Opinions?

I'm developing gg_wants_a_tesla syndrome.

Here is what I am thinking about:

1. Blue with black leather or grey leather
2. Silver with black leather
3. Black with black leather

Those are the only three colors I am considering right now, so it really boils down to the best paint/leather matching. The tan leather is just too tan.

Opinions?

I vote for 1, blue with grey leather, as that's what I'll be getting ;) And the carbon grey wheels look fabulous on a blue S, this is IMHO the best color for the performance wheels.
I aslo share your optinion on the tan. Nothing brown or any shades thereof for me, thanks.

Black interiors tend to feel cramped and somewhat depressing to me, while a light greys feels "open" and airy. Also the two-tone door interiors look much better than black only

I greatly prefer the grey wheels on the white car...looks meaner to my eye.

Dark wheels rock! It makes me more willing to give up my dream car for a Tesla.
2011-Audi-R8-GT-White-front-2-view-495x350.jpg

I vote for 1, blue with grey leather, as that's what I'll be getting ;) And the carbon grey wheels look fabulous on a blue S, this is IMHO the best color for the performance wheels.
I aslo share your optinion on the tan. Nothing brown or any shades thereof for me, thanks.

Black interiors tend to feel cramped and somewhat depressing to me, while a light greys feels "open" and airy. Also the two-tone door interiors look much better than black only
I, too, would go with blue+gray. The blue is a really interesting color that changes character sharply depending on the lighting. And I agree with @jkirkebo, lighter interiors will complement the very dark paint.