Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cincinnati Tesla Store

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Outstanding - That's 12 HPWC in Ohio in the last two weeks both 60+ miles from Dayton in two directions. I have not confirmed yet, but the Indianapolis stored opened today and if they have chargers that would be three of four directions filled in with HPWC at mall locations.

Outstanding - That's 12 HPWC in Ohio in the last two weeks both 60+ miles from Dayton in two directions. I have not confirmed yet, but the Indianapolis stored opened today and if they have chargers that would be three of four directions filled in with HPWC at mall locations.

The store's HPWC are becoming a nice supplement to the supercharging network. I really hope Tesla continues to build out this level 2 network, as it would provide an affordable way to offer coverage to area's that would otherwise not receive a supercharger.

Is the service center going to be near the store?

In Ohio the service center must be within 1 mile of the store. So yes, it will be close. The Columbus Service center has 2 - HPWC in the back outside for charging.

The momentum is starting to move as superchargers and HPWC are being added more quickly now.

I had to run to the Microsoft store over lunch today (again) and stopped in to check out the store. I am pleased to report that it is now open, and has a gorgeous black P85 for our drooling pleasure. The employee I chatted with was very friendly and knowledgeable, and is definitely a good representative of Tesla (unfortunately I forgot to get his name). The store is by far the smallest Tesla store I have visited, having room for 1 car, some swag, and not much else. He said that the current storefront is temporary, and they only plan on staying there until a larger storefront opens up in a higher traffic part of the mall.

WP_20131226_002.jpg

Thanks for the picture, Rifleman. I went to the Columbus store a few weeks ago and I thought it was pretty small as well, but even that looks much bigger than this one. They had a black P85 (coincidence?), a CPO Grey Roadster Sport and a MS chassis in there. I agree though that the staff are quite friendly. We went for a test drive with Neal, who was new but a very nice guy. We got a bit lost in the garage at Easton but eventually found the way back. :tongue:

I'm glad they are looking for more space and a busier location, though.