Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Center Console from eBay - Anyone try these?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, for those who now have this insert, would you trust it to hold a bottle of water or a cup o' Joe from Starbucks (Tim Horton's for those of you up north :wink:) during normal driving? Not launch mode, not ludicrous mode, just normal city and highway driving.

Just received mine off Amazon. I'm really pleased with it. One reason I've been holding off is because I like having the space in-between the seats to throw groceries, or small parcels. Not to mention the airyness is nice. Getting a full-blown $500 center console would kill all that.

Also, one of my biggest frustrations has been the drink holding situation. If my wife and I have a drink, we cannot rest our elbows comfortably.
Also, small objects like keys or pens, when thrown on the yacht floor slide around. I always have to maneuver them into the space below the screen.

The Topfit center console fixed all that. Drinks rest easily on the yacht floor, I can throw things there now, and they won't slide around, and, the airyness of the cabin is intact.

Yes, the review is so good, hope one day i can make mine - thank you. It seems their is only black color, Is there only black color available? My interior is gray.....

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 66
I just purchased the TopFit model and received it yesterday. On a scale of 1-10 I would rate it an 8 for fit, 10 for packaging. They even threw in a stylus pen. I was so tired of everything sliding around though I am happy to have this and will definitely keep it.

Reactions: Shelly