Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can't schedule service or reach anyone from Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Tesla app doesn't allow me to schedule service (it's stuck saying waiting to pick up car from my last Tesla service appointment).

I tried using roadside assistance to see if I could reach someone and when I enter my location it just shows a blue screen and says "Tesla service is not available in your area" (I'm in a major city, it's just doing this because the app can't see my location)

Is there any way to contact a Tesla repair shop? Or should I just take my car in without an appointment?

My Tesla app doesn't allow me to schedule service (it's stuck saying waiting to pick up car from my last Tesla service appointment).

I tried using roadside assistance to see if I could reach someone and when I enter my location it just shows a blue screen and says "Tesla service is not available in your area" (I'm in a major city, it's just doing this because the app can't see my location)

Is there any way to contact a Tesla repair shop? Or should I just take my car in without an appointment?
When you go into the app and go to service, does it show an open service event? If so, then there should be an option to send a message. I’d suggest you try that as I believe this message will go directly to the service center which performed the work.

Reactions: jjrandorin
If the previous suggestion doesn’t work, there should be a phone number somewhere for your service center. Reaching a human is very difficult, but if you choose the option to check the status of your car, you might reach someone. If you do, ask them to close out the old service appointment.

Another thing to try is force quitting and restarting the app, or deleing and reinstalling it, in case that’s where the problem lies.