Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Canceled 2021 S Model for good reason

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The ugly gray wheels just showed up on my order. Sticking with it since the price went up another 5k. I can buy a nice set of wheels if I hate them in person.
Yea i mean that's why alot of ppl just get the ones that come w/ the car and then change them up later if you hate the wheels. you don't havta stick w/ them and not everyone likes the Michelin MX-4 tires that came stock.

Had a S Model on order for three months. Went through the cluncky Tesla trade in process to get a value on the old Tesla. Then today I look at the order on my account and the wheels have changed from silver to butt ugly black/grey where before they showed silver for the last few months.

. Called Tesla and it seems that is what I get if I got the car even though I did NOT order butt ugly black wheels Canceled the order. Bait and switch and nothing but bait and switch.

In fact the whole buying experience online is CLUNKY with Tesla.

This screams first world entitlement problem. Having a bit of a chuckle. Sorry can't empathize at all.

• Funny
Reactions: Hayseed_MS