Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, PoweredByRain. My figures are low. In coming weeks, I'll be trying this again and asking questions. But note I was charging between 44% (start) and 93% (stop), and we don't know whether an old version of the Superchargers has been installed, with lower output (although not that low, surely).

I am 99% certain that there was something not right with the Supercharger at the time that you saw those figures. The Supercharger behaviour is the same, as far as I can tell, at all locations. Well, actually Barstow still has pedestals that say "90 kW" but aside from a handful of the early installations I am sure that they are all capable of at least 120 kW. Plugging in with 44% charge (with an 85kWh battery) you should see an initial power of 70 kW or more.

I'd try it out again to be sure, but I don't live anywhere close to a Supercharger!

I'd just drop them a line... here's the invite:

... and today, here's the official announcement about the Cornwall opening!
cornwall.png

There are no doubt delays in the construction at times, as anyone who has had any remodeling done on their house can tell you. Considering that some people here--people who are *supporters* of Telsa--get a bit feisty about "When is the SC in XYZ going to open?", I can understand why Telsa doesn't talk about them until their opening is immanent. Otherwise, Telsa would have to waste a bunch of time dealing with pointless "You said the SC in XYZ was going to be open on this date, and it's not!! WTF???" Yes, it would be nice to know, but I understand why they don't talk about it.

There are no doubt delays in the construction at times, as anyone who has had any remodeling done on their house can tell you. Considering that some people here--people who are *supporters* of Telsa--get a bit feisty about "When is the SC in XYZ going to open?", I can understand why Telsa doesn't talk about them until their opening is immanent. Otherwise, Telsa would have to waste a bunch of time dealing with pointless "You said the SC in XYZ was going to be open on this date, and it's not!! WTF???" Yes, it would be nice to know, but I understand why they don't talk about it.

Well, even if they hush-hush we anyway say «WTF it's not open yet»! ahahha!

Status
Not open for further replies.