Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada - Are you guys mounting your front license plates?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I see Torklift has a newer version of The Law that is Autopilot-compatible.

Torklift Central | The Law - Tesla Model S Front License Plate Bracket-Aluminum (Auto Pilot Compatible) X7283

It's a bit expensive for a bracket, but it would appear to avoid the issue of drilling holes. No reviews on the linked page yet - wonder if anyone has direct experience with it?

I just placed an order for it, I'll report back later. (the shipping is kinda ridiculous, US$42~50)

Hmm, is there an auto accessory store in Toronto that specializes in Tesla parts yet ? If not maybe we can convince one to become that, and get this :cool: otherwise it's not really ideal for a group buy as folks pick up their new rides at staggered times...

Ironically this sort of thing was a bit easier in the dealership model as some individual car dealers did (still do I guess) have an enthusiast slant in their parts dept. and were filled with 3rd party parts and happy to get more. I am guessing that (so far anyway) the Tesla stores don't sell anything non-Tesla... ?