Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can we PLEASE Get a Competent Service Center in the Rocky Mountain Region?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Holy crap you weren't kidding about the Evans location. I came in with 5 issues that should have been under warranty, they fixed none of them. They 'couldn't reproduce' 3 of them, one of which happens 100% of the time, had half a dozen examples in data given to them and was seen on the test drive.

And almost worst, my car came out of alignment from the factory (issue reported at ~100 miles), they charged me for the fix, without ever getting permission from me (which is against the MVRA) AND screwed the fix up.
Sounds like all you have to do is drive your car to Arizona to get decent customer service. I'd "lol" if it wasn't so sad. :mad:

Holy crap you weren't kidding about the Evans location. I came in with 5 issues that should have been under warranty, they fixed none of them. They 'couldn't reproduce' 3 of them, one of which happens 100% of the time, had half a dozen examples in data given to them and was seen on the test drive.

And almost worst, my car came out of alignment from the factory (issue reported at ~100 miles), they charged me for the fix, without ever getting permission from me (which is against the MVRA) AND screwed the fix up.

I cannot get them to do my alignment right at all. My Raven S has been "aligned" 5 times now. Going back again Thursday.